The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Guy seeling Hyperspin and roms.......

Cyrusnagisa

My opinion is slowly starting to change on people that do this, in regards to something he said. As much as this guy is hated, he brings up a good point:

"They assume you have no job, no life, no kids, no wife, etc, NO OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES..."

I'm sorry but I agree with this. I seen many on here state in the past when threads like this get brought up that state basically that people that buy these don't have the right to enjoy a HyperSpin set up if "they don't want to spend 1000s upon 1000s of hours setting it up".

Now aside from guys that work from home and find ways to sneak in work on HS here and there, I can tell you this much. As someone that works on the road all day, IF I was still married, had the responsibility of maintaining a house, if I had kids, etc., there is no way in hell I would of finished my arcade machine by now, let alone getting to a htpc build for consoles only.

So in that aspect, I partially agree with that point he brings up. Like I said, just because people don't have the ridiculous amount of time to set all this stuff up, does not mean they don't have the right enjoy a retro set up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't agree with what this guy is doing but can you imagine the tech support hell it would be to sell someone hyperspin setups who don't know how to troubleshoot them.

and that is why he probably sends them to sign up over here ...

Even if that is true, it will still take those users time to digest and understand the helpful information here. By that time they are probably pissed they payed so much for something that could be free and customized any way they want! :P

at least I would be...

There are some valid points in this thread but can't say who is right and who is wrong. It comes down to opinion I suppose.

My question is how is this guy staying up to date? I know he is banned but obviously someone is helping him out or has found another way back in.

I dunno, maybe it's not worth the energy. Why don't we just steal his work right back? Like the PRICELESS setup script he includes and keeps bragging about.

It's sad people can't just work together. Seems like he would be good for the community but instead just thinks of himself..

and that is why he probably sends them to sign up over here ...

Even if that is true, it will still take those users time to digest and understand the helpful information here. By that time they are probably pissed they payed so much for something that could be free and customized any way they want! :P

at least I would be...

There are some valid points in this thread but can't say who is right and who is wrong. It comes down to opinion I suppose.

My question is how is this guy staying up to date? I know he is banned but obviously someone is helping him out or has found another way back in.

I dunno, maybe it's not worth the energy. Why don't we just steal his work right back? Like the PRICELESS setup script he includes and keeps bragging about.

It's sad people can't just work together. Seems like he would be good for the community but instead just thinks of himself..

even if they ban him from his house IP or something, couldnt he just go to a friends house??

he is probably still a member under a different name obviously

i cant blame a guy for trying to turn a quarter into a dollar

its like he found a loophole and he is exploiting it (in the good free market sense)

i mean, if it is illegal or something...somebody go call the police or a lawyer.....otherwise it seems silly to keep complaining about him

why haven't the creators of hyperspin/hyperlaunch etc filed legal action against him?

Just to chime in.......i really don't give a rats ass anymore, i have paid for a membership made loads of art and have been made excited for something that isn't gonna happen anymore. the way i think about it now is that as long as we all enjoy this stuff and users enjoying my art it's all good with me. piracy will always be there. and this whole thread is just free advertisement.

According to him, he has 3 accounts here, he can obviously afford it.

I get wound up by other drivers as I'm sure we all do. But now I concentrate on how I'm driving and leave the wankers to the authorities,, the stress isn't worth it. Same analogy applies here.

Archived