Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Street Fighter Themed Hyperspin Bartop Arcade Cabinet

Bennyv07

Awesome bartop mate what buttons and sticks are you using? and your using the howler board right?

Yes, I am using the howler Controller. I originally purchased a package deal from Paradise Arcade Shop called the "Alpha vs Beta 2 Player Deluxe" which included 2 RGB joysticks and 26 Convex Pearl Buttons with RGB Led's and the Howler. I do not believe they sell this complete package with the Howler but they do still carry the 2 player package minus the Howler.

http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/paradise-arcade-exclusive-products/1259-howler-two-player-bundle.html

Do the lights stay on when you launch a game? That is brilliant, good job.

Yes, they stay lit up for every game. Each game in MAME may have its own layout but the other gaming systems have a single layout. For example, SNES only has one LED layout.

Awesome bartop build! Did you build the bartop from a set of plans or is it a kit that you purchased and put together?

The actual frame of the bartop was purchased as a flatpack. I had to measure and estimate more or less where everything went. All of the internal parts i purchased where just things i wanted to incorporate. Of course i did my research beforehand but honestly I can say i got lucky that everything fit. I have never done anything like this before, even with electronics and wiring. I guess I'm just persistent and like to challenge myself.

Archived