Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mameman CNC Fun

mameman

Very nice! it'll look great on your cab.

I'm looking to have someone do some pinball side art if the person you used wants more jobs.

Hmm, I have done some cabinet art for Steve at gopinball.com for his latest FP table. I added it to my deviantArt gallery just now once I realized it wasn't on there already. I'm not sure if I could work on something too big right now... at least not in the next three or four weeks. Plus, I really need to finish up the Krull redraws for the VP table I've been slowly working on.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be very mean :D

BTW, do you have any images on how the lightning works ?

And can there be multicolor leds on it ? (thinking of some Arduino magic :proud:)

i assume you are refering to the frankenpin one? thats a static solid blue.

yes they do carry multi color led's that are controlled via a controller. not gotten one yet to see if they are the std RGB wiring. will pick one up and see.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice work! Also, you got the bottom of the playfield right next to the lockbar. That's impressive.

How does it lock in the front? Did you change the lockbar? Looks like its silver on one pic and black on the other. Maybe the lighting?

Yeah lighting and dust, it's a black wrinkle stern unit.

Rests on some stops, trapped between that and the bezel once I cut it on the cnc.

Very nice Greg! I cannot wait! :)

It needs a hole for the power & hdmi or VGA. Can't tell from these pictures, but the whole board with monitor comes out right? I think I recall the BSG doing this.

Yes indeed, had to mount it first to figure where I need to put those holes. Yes lifts straight out.

• 4 weeks later...
new item, Battlestar Galactica themed speaker panel.. FRACK ME!!

DSC02256.jpg

how do you become the picture behind the under hole,

how das you placing a picture on the dmd screen

i have win xp on the pin, i will show in hyperpin a picture (a jpeg or a gif) in the dmd hole there is no blank screen by choosing the diffrent tables, and i think i make a second hole bei this thread, to put inside a name by the pin how das putting the picture behind this, can you help me

pic as desktop wallpaper will be just trial and error. don't have a video of the vlc player yet.

but you can configure vlc in the options to be just the window with no tool bar etc. and if you open vlc, place it where you want and resize it. then close it when you open it again it remembers its location.

pic as desktop wallpaper will be just trial and error. don't have a video of the vlc player yet.

but you can configure vlc in the options to be just the window with no tool bar etc. and if you open vlc, place it where you want and resize it. then close it when you open it again it remembers its location.

Thats exactly what I have on one of my cabs, a video plays in a constant loop on a small 7" usb screen.

A batch script like this starts it..

"C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\VLC\vlc.exe" --loop "C:\yourvideo.avi"

If you then create a shortcut to this and set its properties to minimized and throw it in your startup folder your then golden.

Archived