Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

The Pinball Arcade (Video game)

northvibe

The new video game The Pinball Arcade. It will be released on PC, Mac, iOS, xbox 360, ps3, wii 3dds, vita, etc. What I find awesome is PC! And they seem to be pretty in love with pinball. I posted on their facbook about making it for cabinets. But could use some more love from the cabinet people! This seems like a much more viable application than pinball FX. As much as I would love both, Zen seems to be to busy to give a pc app at the moment.

http://www.pinballarcade.com/

And guess what they have the 4 big pinball manf's. Stern, Bally, Williams and Gottlieb. Plus promised DLC in the future.

I cannot find a good email address for farsight studios but their FB wall they are pretty active.

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade

Videos:

Intro

I hope not! I didn't see it deleted. But I hope people go and show support! They seem to be pretty technical guys and this may spark their interest. Having licensed tables would be nice as they did 3d modeling so they would look good and have the newer stern ones. Which we are missing in vpin.

• 2 weeks later...

I just asked on their wall if they are thinking of going fullscreen on this. hopefully I'm only the thousandth guy to ask :fisheye:

From facebook:

"They stated that they are pursuing a PC version for Cab systems (dual screens). They are having a Cab built for them to test it out. Don't expect any info on this till March or later. "

good news if this pans out!

• 2 months later...

So is anyone else absolutely loving this game like I am? Plays great on the PS3.

So I have really been enjoying the PS3 version :-)

My new top score on Black Hole is 1,943,440

PSN username = Decat (add me if you are on PSN)

I'm already loving it and there are two new tables out today. I can't wait to check them out. They would be incredible to have in my cab. I've been regularly asking for the cab version on their Facebook page too.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this for ipad3, just haven't turned on the xbox or ps3 to buy it on there yet. Really fun, physics are almost there, games look great though.

They said mac/pc version "soon" but I would guess this summer maybe Fall if things are hard.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived