Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful for...

LSDguy

Happy thanksgiving!! I'm thankful for all of the support and pals on this site! Great buddies and great fun!! Thanks to Gigs, Ron, Hazard, damned reg, aletterfromlostdays and everyone who has every offered support and contributed to Hyperspin-fe.com.

Wherever you are in the world, whether or not thanksgiving is today, thankful! You guys fucking rock.

Steve

I am thankful for my wife and family.

I am thankful for good health.

I am thankful for the ability to support myself and my family.

I am thankful for a good job that I like.

I am thankful for a warm home and reliable transportation.

And...

I am thankful for my extended friends and family I have found here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Thanks,

Ron

I am thankful for my wife and family.

I am thankful for good health.

I am thankful for the ability to support myself and my family.

I am thankful for a good job that I like.

I am thankful for a warm home and reliable transportation.

And...

I am thankful for my extended friends and family I have found here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Thanks,

Ron

Amen to that.

I work retail and I think from this point on thanksgiving doesn't exist. I don't mean that in a bitter way (black fridays been becoming black thursday for the past two years).

I had to work 12pm to midnight last night prepping for our thanksgiving sales today. I have to work 4pm to 11pm tonight and come back the next day 5am to 3pm.

happy black thurday everyone!

Thankful for each and every member who's help put together such an awesome system. HS has been so much fun to set up and work with, and it's all because of the hours and hours people have put it to making it great. My sincere thanks to each and every one of you, you've made HS a phenomenal FE.

I am thankful for being alive and not having any crazy diseases or health problems. My family, having a job (even though it sucks), and of course I'm incredibly thankful for the amazing application that is Hyperspin! Also, the community surrounding it. Without all of you I wouldn't have gotten excited about gaming again, and I wouldn't be having so much fun with this! Getting all this to work has been quite the experience so far.

Archived