Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a custom cut plexi control panel overlay made to put over my control panel graphic. Turned out pretty nice and much more professional looking. If anyone wants one let me know.. taking preorders. $55 plus shipping for each plexi overlay (graphic not included, its just the plexi overlay). Works with Fix it Felix only. If you need some made for Donkey Kong or other Nintendo cabs let me know. Once I get enough preorders I will have them made and shipped out ASAP. thanks..

post-5410-142870609186_thumb.jpg

post-5410-142870609189_thumb.jpg

post-5410-142870609191_thumb.jpg

post-5410-142870609194_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like the only difference is the color change and maybe a few vector lines am I corret? And the little bezel instruction decal I made needs to be updated, its not really correct on how the game plays. I made it before we really started playing the game and didnt know much about the controls and rules yet. And for everyone who wants the files via dropbox sorry I am no longer sharing them, not because I don't want to but because I am staying away from any troubles from Disney. :)

Check out my latest work I did today. I had a acrylic control panel overlay made and I didnt want the decal on the outside but I wanted it to appear screen printed like the original (if there was one) would have been. So here is what I did. Enjoy. :) Also, I will be doing my marquee and bezel this same way.

First I printed the control panel overlay on CLEAR vinyl. My printer does NOT print white so everything white will be transparent.

post-5410-142870620666_thumb.jpg

Here is the printed overlay next to the acrylic panel I had someone CNC for me. The overlay print is printed in reverse.

post-5410-14287062067_thumb.jpg

Since the overlay is printed in reverse I install the print on the back side of the acrylic overlay.

post-5410-142870620673_thumb.jpg

Here is what the print looks like installed. Pretty cool! and translucent! It needs the white for the background yet.

post-5410-142870620675_thumb.jpg

I now used my translucent white vinyl and cut out a template (reversed) to install on the backside over the print. This makes it white and makes it almost look screen printed. I didnt have to use translucent vinyl (used for marquees) but its the only vinyl I have that has a white adhesive side.

post-5410-142870620677_thumb.jpg

Here is the finished product. Amazing! Looks just like it really would have back in the early 80s when it was brand new. :)

post-5410-142870620679_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

ok, so I've read he entirety of this thread and was wondering if there was still a way to get ahold of the graphics or vinyls for this. tried to PM RidicRick and got an error b/c your inbox was full. I am in the dead center of the planning stages for building this cabinet, and would love to hear any suggestions. I'm going off of DK cabinet blueprints I got from Jakobud. I've got a version of FIFJ downloaded to my laptop, up and running, and plan to get it onto another computer I have sitting aside at my dad's house. I've got a monitor set aside, and am working on saving the funds to get all the pieces together.

any replies are greatly appreciated!

PM Sent

ok, so I've read he entirety of this thread and was wondering if there was still a way to get ahold of the graphics or vinyls for this. tried to PM RidicRick and got an error b/c your inbox was full. I am in the dead center of the planning stages for building this cabinet, and would love to hear any suggestions. I'm going off of DK cabinet blueprints I got from Jakobud. I've got a version of FIFJ downloaded to my laptop, up and running, and plan to get it onto another computer I have sitting aside at my dad's house. I've got a monitor set aside, and am working on saving the funds to get all the pieces together.

any replies are greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Archived