Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is considered a done project for me so I will be turning the dropbox share off on 4-10-13. If anyone wants to keep sharing the files then go ahead, I need a break from it.. LOL But thanks everyone for all the input and its been an awesome project. I have 3 versions of the game and they all play pretty nice and different. Next project.... well.. that's a secret. :)

Sweet that was the final piece that I needed to complete my project. Bill Im with ya on the 20K FIF cabinet, LOL!!. Now that I have video from the inside I will build mine almost exactly like the real deal. The only thing im not sure abou is how they turn the real cab on or off? Do they have a 110-115 switch where the DK power s/w was???

I want to thank everyone involved with this project.

I have started to build a DK cab and I am most likely going to make it into a FFJ replica.

I will start a build thread soon and hopefully get some pointers along the way as this is my first cab build.

Hey Ric

is there a way you could compile the game cab friendly ? as an exe starting on full screen an resolution at 640x480 with coins loading with key 5 like all the other mame games ? thanks

This is the original Disney version of the game, not the one from BBB. Without the source it's difficult to recompile.

First I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in this project. It's really amazing. Second, thanks for adding me to Dropbox. I'm always amazed at how talented people are.

Admittedly I'm a complete moron when it comes to programming and building things, however I'm using some art to make some decorations for my kids Ralph-themed bday party. Someone had posted in the Dropbox the name of the "fix it felix" font, but it appears to be gone now. Does anyone know what it is? Also, has anyone created the Ralph font yet? I know it's proprietary, but was hoping there may be a knock off at this point.

Thanks again everyone. And if I missed this info somewhere in these 60 odd pages of info, I apologize.

EDIT: The marquee font is "Hobo." (Just in case anyone one else was looking.)

Hello,

Thanks for adding me to the dropbox! Also thank you to everyone that contibuted to the contents inside it. I shall be building the machine at some point, but first im creating files to get it cut on a CNC router (unless anyone has some files already). I will be sure to post progress photos when I start the build!

Archived