Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

Hey everyone! I started a new thread that is dedicated just to the software for Fix it Felix Jr.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?24664-Fix-it-Felix-Jr-The-Game

I already have a breakdown of what I know can be done so far with the official version, and what some people have added to it already. If BBB's version and/or Sjaak's is ever released to the public, I'll add information about those there too!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is considered a done project for me so I will be turning the dropbox share off on 4-10-13. If anyone wants to keep sharing the files then go ahead, I need a break from it.. LOL But thanks everyone for all the input and its been an awesome project. I have 3 versions of the game and they all play pretty nice and different. Next project.... well.. that's a secret. :)

It seems like I missed this by a few days, dangit :) Anyone willing to share the dropbox link? I can check PMs here, or you can try acemaxwell at hotmail dot com

Thanks so much!

Havent had much time to check my messages, getting caught up on all the printing work and I just started building a Fix It Felix Jr pinball cab so the next few months I wont have much time to help with anything Felix arcade related. That being said if someone who has the files or needs them to take over hosting them on thier dropbox that would be great, I would but just wont have much time. Its late and headin off to bed.. ill answer all my messages in the morning. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

I will go ahead and take over hosting. Ridic I will pm you to get the latest folder structure and set of files as mine is an older set of the folders.

Go ahead and PM me and I will add you to the share once the folder structure is setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Rick quick question about the cabs.

Well, if fixing the colors in the game doesn't work out, then maybe one of us can try correcting the colors on the cabinet decals that are being passed around the Internet. :burnout:

felixcomparison_zpsa089070a.png

I wasn't even paying attention when looking through all the dropbox files, but now that it was brought up, why does all the art you made and the Dandee set you included use a warmer color scheme? Was it for printing reasons?

Hi,

How is the artwork being shared now? Is the dropbox turned off or is there a new host,?

I wanted to start on my own Fix it Felix soon, hoping to get a hold of the art.

Cheers, and thanks to the hardworkers that made all this possible!

Still slowly working on my FIF cabinet. I bought an old Donkey Kong cab that was converted to a nintendo VS off of craigslist for $40 (it was dead). Gutted it and cleaned it up. I repainted the black and added new t-moulding. I also added the electrical outlets simmilar to the photos of the real Disney cabinent.

I have noticed that the first FIF arcades (photos from pamphlet on back of games) were original DK cabinets because the photos have Sanyo 20ez monitors with the 110 power converters on the floor next to the PC. In the newer ones like the "Inside a Fix it Felix cabinet" on YouTube from No Quarters it is definitely a newly built cabinet. You can tell because the corner braces are different and it doesn’t have the 110v converter.

I want to keep this as close to the Disney game but don’t want to have to buy a HP desktop right now but I know in time they will get cheaper and cheaper. I’m not sure why Disney used such a beefy Xeon desktop to run such a small game. Maybe it was for the RAID option???

Also thank you everyone for your contributions to this project! It is much appreciated!

Cheers

Mark

post-72696-142870589699_thumb.jpg

post-72696-14287058963_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589631_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589633_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589635_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589636_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589638_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589639_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589663_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870589691_thumb.jpg

Hey Rick what size monitor did you put in your FIF cab? Im trying to find a 21" standard display but it is difficult. So far I only have a 19" Dell.

Yes Rick, I am also interested in what kind of monitor you went with? Size?

I picked up a 20" DELL LCD on ebay for a good price.

Archived