Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

Hi Guys!

Any one of you would have a pdf version of the instructions and manuals that came with the Disney units.

As we can see on the cabinet Video from monsterfeet here

There is manuals in a package on the unit.

I have found one page of the manual but would need the rest to be authentic as possible. If somebody needs them here is one of the pages

http://www.jasoneckert.net/blog/Entries/2012/12/20_Anatomy_of_a_Wreck-it_Ralph_Arcade_Machine.html

Thanks waiting for help :)

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon whats funny is if you look at the photos of the manual the larger one with the back FIF open has an original Sanyo 20ez monitor from an original Nintendo cab. The smaller picture has a cab with the new different monitor inside. They must have had a mix of monitors and cabs that they converted from the photos.

Cheers

Mark

19" to 22" all look great as long as they are 4:3 monitors and turned vertical. I have tried a few that size that are 16:9 ratio and it looks goofy.

warriorpoet... I gave access of the files to someone else now, somewhere in these pages there is a link I think to them.

I second the rotating 90 degrees, it looks goofy horizontal, and the game doesn't look right, I swiped 2 21" CRT off eBay pretty cheap, 19 " viewable diagonally, they're white, but I'm gonna spray them black

Buckethead I installed my 19" Dell LCD and it actually fits very well in the cab. This is a pretty small cab anyway.

Nice! I see you wired it up alot like the real Disney Cab.

Could you share some more pictures?

What is going on with the electrical outlet in there?

How is it wired?

Thanks! Bucket ...

Hi Buckethead I watched the YouTube video "Inside a Fix It Felix Cabinet" and copied it as close as I could. Basically I cut the end of a a thick server power cord and tied it inside a wire box (from Home Depot), used Romex 14/2 and ran it to the 2 gang duplex receptacle. I bought a new florescent light from Wal-Mart for $8 and cut the plug, splicing it in the 2 gang receptacle. I also cut a small piece of plywood to cover the old power switch hole. This is almost identical to the real newer Disney cabinets. If you see photos from the instruction manual that came with the real Disney cabinet it has a photo of a FIF cab with the original Nintendo 20ez monitor and the power supply on the floor next to the HP desktop. post-72696-142870590524_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870590517_thumb.jpg

post-72696-14287059052_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870590521_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870590523_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a little spare time today, decided to make some NES boxes and cartridge decals for FIFjr. I know someone already made some, but I wanted to do my own just for fun.. These arent original size.. I have the correct size on file if you want them.

Ridic_FIFjr_BOX1.jpg

Ridic_FIFjr_LABEL1.jpg

Ridic_FIFjr_BOX2.jpg

Ridic_FIFjr_LABEL2.jpg

I put my FIFjr cab in a storage unit months ago and wont get it back out until I get a house.. which could be a few years.. have no room for arcades at the moment so I have 2 storage units full of them.. its a pain.. lol

and the fifjr pinball is on hold :(

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy!

New to the boards, and proud to state that it was THIS thread that brought me here. The work being done here is amazing!

I would love the FIFjr graphic files if they are still available. I sent my email addy to the guy that I think is taking care of that...But if I need to do anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rick,

New to the forum here. I just returned from an arcade auction in Dallas Texas. Saw a fix it Felix jr cabinet there.

That got me searching and now here. Can you add me to the drop box access? Also, has anyone tried to put FiFjr on a raspberry pi?

Thanks!

There was Fix it Felix Jr aracde being auction off? Do you know if it was a real one or a fan made one?

Hi Rick,

New to the forum here. I just returned from an arcade auction in Dallas Texas. Saw a fix it Felix jr cabinet there.

That got me searching and now here. Can you add me to the drop box access? Also, has anyone tried to put FiFjr on a raspberry pi?

Thanks!

There was Fix it Felix Jr aracde being auction off? Do you know if it was a real one or a fan made one?

I doubt it was real. Damn, I wish I had taken some pics! It sold for $1050.

It was in a blue Nintendo cabinet and the side art was all messed up with cuts and scratches. It looked really nice other than the "worn" look. Had a LCD monitor but the screen looked real narrow.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Archived