Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

Agreed 110%! Just seeing a video of this game blows my mind, you did an amazing job Bill. If it never gets released, it would be a shame, but I think most people would understand the situation you're in. Disney is no joke. Regardless they can't stop me from building my own FiF cab. Just looking for an empty Nintendo cab to work with. :)

Guys legal stuff aside, Disney needs to have respect for us as fans as well.

Let's face it. Without people going to see the movie, it would of bombed.

We made them money. A CRAP LOAD of money.

As long as no money is being gained by releasing it I think Disney should should be glad there is such a fan base for the franchise that 2 people on they're own time are doing everything in their power (Well in Bill's case, his version is done) to recreate the game as faithfully as possible. They need to cut fans slack too.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as no money is being gained by releasing it I think Disney should should be glad there is such a fan base for the franchise

I hope the Disney lawyers see it that way, after all 'Imitation is the highest form of flattery'.

I did a replica of the Pac Man Battle Royale software a while ago. Recently I spoke to someone from Namco, they knew about the project, they were very impressed and I even got compliments. But if it was ever released to the public, I have no doubt they would be all over it.

I think there are many who do stay quiet, i prefer to read and be silent, but I just have to say thanks and awesome job for all the work that went into the graphics.

As far as the game itself, astonishing! I only can wish i had the knowledge and time to do such!

The version in the video isn't actually the one from BBB. It's the one I'm creating on the BYOAC forum. Here's some more video:

It's coming on great, any chance I get hold of it to have a go? Can't wait to get this on my cab, great work!!

Want the artwork files?? Follow instructions below.

For anyone still wanting the files and do not have dropbox click this link below to get dropbox and then send me your email address associated with it so I can add you to the share folder.

If you have dropbox already then just let me know your email so I can add you to the share folder.

http://db.tt/XtliQ91w

Hi RidicRick

I tried to send you a PM a couple if times but I am not sure they are being sent properly. My sent folder is empty and i never received any confirmation from the forum software after sending. I would appreciate it if I can get added to the dropbox. If you have not received the PMs is there another way I could send you my email.

This a great thread. I love the work everyone has been doing on their cabs, artwork and the game replicating.

My main mame cab is an old mutigame cab that was rescued from a college rec room in South Wales UK. I was looking for some artwork for it to cheer it up a bit when I found this thread. I am also just starting a Bar Top build for my son (aged 4) and Daughter (aged 3). They both love the movie so I think that may be a good theme for that also. He likes a lot of the old games at the moment but she does not not quite understand what to do yet. Best to get them trained while they are young ;)

Regards

Dave

I added you to the dropbox. Enjoy the artwork. :)

Hi RidicRick

I tried to send you a PM a couple if times but I am not sure they are being sent properly. My sent folder is empty and i never received any confirmation from the forum software after sending. I would appreciate it if I can get added to the dropbox. If you have not received the PMs is there another way I could send you my email.

This a great thread. I love the work everyone has been doing on their cabs, artwork and the game replicating.

My main mame cab is an old mutigame cab that was rescued from a college rec room in South Wales UK. I was looking for some artwork for it to cheer it up a bit when I found this thread. I am also just starting a Bar Top build for my son (aged 4) and Daughter (aged 3). They both love the movie so I think that may be a good theme for that also. He likes a lot of the old games at the moment but she does not not quite understand what to do yet. Best to get them trained while they are young ;)

Regards

Dave

Whats the easiest way to play the offline Flash version of FIFJr.? I heard of one called Flashoffliner but it wants to install SPAM so I canned it. Any reccomendations?

Thanks!

Mark

The way I did it was to recompile some of the code to make it standalone and fullscreen. But I wasn't happy with that, so that's why I started on a copy of the real arcade game.

Archived