Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Manufacturers Games Pulled From MAME with Main Menu Themes

PaintNothing

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I like those of mansons, brilliant stuff. Some talented people on here!

So far I have these requests

Midway

Atari

Dreamcast

Saturn

psikyo

Atari ST

Ok, I'll do my best and see what I can come up with, i'll post back when I have done what I can. I'll post a few examples and you can comment on improvements etc.

cheers :-)

Ah System 16 hardware! cool I didn't know that had been emulated yet, i'm assuming dolphin?

I'm excited now think I might do that one first!

Only GP2 for now, search these forums for more info. I'm sure they will get more playing soon enough.

Ok, I've added irem, cave and data east to the to do list. should keep me busy.

Any chance of in game system themes that's. Also what we need more of cheers

Do you mean default themes? I'm going to concentrate on getting these main themes done first, then i'll definately look at default themes after if thats what you mean? :-)

I've managed to do a Cave main menu theme and a default theme too. I'm happy with the main theme but not too happy with the default theme to be honest, nothing like Mansons work on the re-drawn cabs etc.

Only just got this emu set up for my system as I had never heard of it before! lol So far I'm loving the system, some excellent shmups.

Hope you guys like, going to start work on the other systems now, have been busy with work alot, thanks.

post-5525-142870577139_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870577137_thumb.jpg

Is there any chance you could upload them to the FTP in a way such that we can just drag the Databases and Media folders over? It would save us guys who want to copy everything a ton of time instead of having to go into each directory individually to obtain everything. In my eyes, this theme set is starting to become a holy grail to me (and I am sure it has for others).

That way we have two drags, and we are done (with the exception of reconfiguring all the ini files).

It is not so bad if you are downloading one theme, but it is pretty time consuming to use a few of your other themes.

Man....I cannot emphasize how sweet these are!

Is there any chance you could upload them to the FTP in a way such that we can just drag the Databases and Media folders over?

Yeah sure I know what you mean, like in the hyperspin stucture so you can just copy across to check them out etc. I'll sort that out when I can.

Well was up late on this one, this theme making is addictive, gonna lose the girlfriend at this rate! lol

I present Midway Classics, turned out pretty good I think. Any suggestions or improvements welcome. Hope you like.

post-5525-142870577422_thumb.png

Next up will be irem or data east. Thanks for all the good comments, it's appreciated. :-)

Edit: I have made another default theme, it's an alternative with an MK2 cab instead of the generic one.

post-5525-142870577457_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870577428_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870577434_thumb.jpg

Yeah sure I know what you mean, like in the hyperspin stucture so you can just copy across to check them out etc. I'll sort that out when I can.

Well was up late on this one, this theme making is addictive, gonna lose the girlfriend at this rate! lol

I present Midway Classics, turned out pretty good I think. Any suggestions or improvements welcome. Hope you like.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17619[/ATTACH]

Next up will be irem or data east. Thanks for all the good comments, it's appreciated. :-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17621[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the new Midway one!

Just some suggestions when you hit up Irem and Data East. For Irem I would lean towards artwork from their mainstream games like R type, Gunforce and maybe In the Hunt. For Data East, Def Robocop.

Thanks for the comments on the midway theme, it was a fun one to work with.

I have finished my Irem Theme. Well, I really enjoyed making this one, started out trying to work with images from "In The Hunt" but it wasn't working, so here we have an R-Type influence. Started playing with transparencys and it took me back to my old college photoshop days. I hope you like this one as it took quite some time! :-)

The Wheel;

post-5525-142870577482_thumb.png

Main Theme and default theme;

post-5525-142870577496_thumb.jpg

I have re-arranged my FTP folder to the standard Hyperspin directory setup, this should make it alot easier and faster to check out my themes from now on.

Also video is done for midway, going to do Irem one now, should be up for tommorrow.

Mods... maybe move this thread to theme creations? I should have put it there in the first place! lol

Enjoy :party:

post-5525-142870577491_thumb.jpg

Archived