Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Manufacturers Games Pulled From MAME with Main Menu Themes

PaintNothing

Ok here we have 7 Manufacturers Capcom - Konami - Namco - Nintendo - Sega - SNK - Taito. I have made a main menu theme for each manufacturer and a video to go along with them. To set these up all you do is create a new system called *manufacturers name* and then classics after it. eg- Konami Classics.

Point your games directory to your existing Mame rom set. Also point each your exe to your mame exe too. I have pulled every game from the mame set by each manufacturer and put them into it's own wheel set. You can also copy your themes over to each seperate system too if you want themes with them. I have included a default theme for each classics system anyway if you want it clean. I have included all that you need to set this up in my FTP folder. The XML's for each system is the MAME XML, so you will need to enable wheels only for each system and copy my wheel set off the FTP.

Thought it would be cool to have some of the best games seperated from the main arcade set.

Any improvements or ideas let me know. Cheers.

post-5525-142870576927_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576879_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576905_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576918_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576921_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576923_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576925_thumb.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work. I started to separate my setup by manufacturer, but found it difficult when looking for certain games and not knowing what company made it. I eventually put it back under one wheel (Arcade) and eventually condensed other "systems" into it as well (Sega Model 2, Neo Geo, Type X/2, etc.). Looks really good though. Thanks for the contribution.

I like the Idea but when I read the original title I thought it meant something else. this should be in Theme announcements rather than the main forum. Nice idea

Thanks, I didn't realise there was a themes sub forum. :hmmmm:

Can I move this thread or should i create another one? cheers.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm really happy that you like them! :-)

I also have done more themes for basic systems like sega naomi and neo geo etc, also check out my default themes, i've made alot of changes to them too. There might be a few images and themes taken from the FTP that other users have created, I don't want to upset any of the creators I do not take credit for this work. I just used the best available art I could find and the rest I couldn't I created myself, thanks.

If you dont want to have the manufacturers as a wheel set you could use rom2xml to create an xml off my wheel set. Then you could add it to your MAME genre so you have a manufacturer based filter?

Just to let you know, my MAME set has been cleaned, I removed all non working games, clones and also the mahjong and adult games, so there might be a few missing that you might have in your set, just a warning.

If there are any themes or extra manufacturers you would like me to look into please let me know, i would like to give back as much as i can as I wouldn't have a great cab if it wasn't for all the creators on here!

post-5525-142870576971_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576948_thumb.jpg

post-5525-14287057695_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576953_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576956_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576959_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576961_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576964_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576966_thumb.jpg

post-5525-142870576969_thumb.jpg

thanks for you job! it's really great, I can download thèmes for konami taito namco and sega but don't find the video for inside the thème.. are there on the FTP of emumovies ?

possible to make thème for psikyo, Irem and Atari ? :)

Gamecube theme is the Daphne theme

Thanks I've re-uploaded everything should be ok now, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks man! These are awesome! Is there any chance you could do some new ones for Saturn and Dreamcast?

Thanks, yeah sure what did you have in mind or do you just want me to do whatever?

Cheers for updating the gamecube.

I really like the Amiga one you've done, I had to make a couple of adjustments and one I'd like to point out is adding in artwork4 because that's where I have the floppy images.

Any chance of a similar one for Atari ST when you get time next?

Hmm something different from the ones that are already floating around. I remember someone awhile back was doing a sweet ass DC theme based on this thing [ATTACH=CONFIG]17363[/ATTACH] I don't know whatever happened to that. But yeah just do whatever :D

I think you mean Manson's theme. I too wish it came to life: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?15808-Sega-Dreamcast-boxart-2-0-Noob-Saibot-Donnie1979(20111111)&p=161285&viewfull=1#post161285

Archived