Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Manufacturers Games Pulled From MAME with Main Menu Themes

PaintNothing

You are very welcome Mesk - now my question to you - Tell me a bit about those obscure systems. Like Famicom and others you have. I mean I have every gamebase that I can find added in my cab as well so the more weird and hard to find stuff the better as far as I'm concerned!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its not that they are obscure overall,but not many people have them setup in HS I would think.Such as the Famicom and Super Famicom.Then there is Bally Astrocade,Fairchild Channel F,Time Traveler,Satelleview,the msx2 pc(only installed for the real Metal Gear 2)And Im still adding wheels.I need to re add Sega Saturn.

Also Tristelee,PM sent

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am in the process of uploading the "classics" folders on my username on the ftp.

Not sure if they are all there and also cant find any xml files to go with them

Edit - Finished uploading, there are 11 folders

Thanks now to find the xmls X_X

Edit also needs the files from the main menu, The xmls were just the mame xmls i believe but still dont have the main menu themes or wheel art X_X. seems like all the pics are missing from the Taito folder aswell :(

• 4 months later...
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but has anyone found or obtained the contents of the taito classics folder? its the only one i don't have

Hello all,

I pretty much had to leave the whole hyperspin project due to work. I do however still have all my work stored in my hyperspin setup. If you would like me to re-upload the whole folder that's no problem. I am not sure why it was deleted in the first place?

Hope everyone is well.

Hello all,

I pretty much had to leave the whole hyperspin project due to work. I do however still have all my work stored in my hyperspin setup. If you would like me to re-upload the whole folder that's no problem. I am not sure why it was deleted in the first place?

Hope everyone is well.

not sure but it did go missing it would be amazing if you could reup your work !

Archived