Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSpin 1.3 Update Release

BadBoyBill

Somehow HyperHQ 1.3 stopped working on my PC, I wanted a clean install to add my emulators and settings and deleted all systems, then when i tried to add MAME as first system, I got stuck on the after or before screen. So I closed and tried to open again no luck, the process start and then dies. Deleted folder, decompressed 1.0 file, overwrite exes with 1.3 and doesnt work, strange is HyperHQ 1.0 works ok. Any help?

Edit: Nevermind used 1.3.1 and is working again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Folks,

I have an odd one here and i'm hoping its not graphics card related...

I have just download V1.3HS but it crashes (compeltely out) when I try to view any game that has a .mp4 video in its theme?

If I'm honest I only really downloaded V1.3 specifically for this functionality.

The only issue I seem to keep coming across here is an issue with certain graphics card, I have a 1gb Geforce GTS240, is this my issue?

JQ

Circo - All my movie comes from EMu of course, this set was part of the Mugen bundle in I think it was "Deadly's" folder on the .ftp?? (been a couple of days now do I'm a bit foggy who was offering them in the thread the other day). But yes from your site dude...

Try grabbing the official 480p Mugen videos, also is this happening on other systems of just Mugen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good advice ok i'll try this tomorrow night, I've only tried mugen .mp4's just yet as only this evening I loaded up V1.3HS.....I'll do what you suggest and report back ..;)

Hi guys.. been waiting for 2.0 but decided I might as well update to 1.3 so I downloaded it, but it doesn't run..

Downloaded 1.3.1 that doesn't run either.. go back to 1.2 and it runs fine.. HyperHQ doesn't run either.. process appears then disappears in task manager..

Is there something else I have to install that is required by the newer versions?

Running windows XPx64 Pro (SP2) with hacked drivers.. with modelines limited to 80 or so.. But i'm running everything at 640x480 anyway..

Any ideas?

Thanks

sorry, am I meant to be grabbing hyperspin from the hyperspin folder? it says it's 1.3.2 and still doesn't run..

Ok, I did a fresh install rather than upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3.1 and it runs like that...

So must be something else in the original folder..

will report back when I find out..

though would be interested in 1.4 too...

EDIT: NEVERMIND i am a herp da derp .. it was my new anti virus blocking the download and since i disabled notifications i never saw it. everything is fine

Is anyone else having trouble downloading Hyperspin v1.3.2 full install and update? i keep getting a network error in chrome and a download interrupted in IE. was able to get the new hyperlaunch stuff np though.

Thanks

Edit: 12:25 pm est still having trouble downloading those 2 files

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived