Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Demo video posted on youtube

reznnate

• 6 months later...

Any video showing how to setup Hyperspin Android from A to Z including all details?  Not made for those on this forum who already know what they're doing?  All the posts I see on this forum where users ask questions, when people answer they don't give granular detail for a newbie.  They just give you the general step and supposed that you know the other 90% needed to setup this program.  Why ins't there already a youtube video walking through a complete setup?

Any video showing how to setup Hyperspin Android from A to Z including all details?  Not made for those on this forum who already know what they're doing?  All the posts I see on this forum where users ask questions, when people answer they don't give granular detail for a newbie.  They just give you the general step and supposed that you know the other 90% needed to setup this program.  Why ins't there already a youtube video walking through a complete setup?

Have you got a setup on your PC??? If so just use that and change the setting files :) There's lots of setup videos on YouTube, if you're a platinum member people will happily help you on this forum anyway :)

Also just the way Hyperspin is set up, means there will never be a definitive guide, because everyone is using different emulator's, themes etc etc... Hence why you shouldn't buy pre setup Hyperspin drives :)

>> Hence why you shouldn't buy pre setup Hyperspin drives  

I never would have figured out Hyperspin without seeing a working setup.   I'm hopeful that Hyperbase will simplify the initial setup for new users.   

Hyperbase doesn't need to be perfect.   But you should be able to have something interesting running without this becoming a full-time hobby.

Archived