Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Cabinet art and decals for sale!

webdiddy

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, Webdiddy is doing some 'x' artwork for me (will post when finished) he's just sent me the artwork - completely blew me away, far beyond my expectaions ( and completed much quicker than I expected) !! I would recommend in a heartbeat !! he just about to do the printing also really can't wait !!!

Just have to build it now !!

Guy, Webdiddy is doing some 'x' artwork for me (will post when finished) he's just sent me the artwork - completely blew me away, far beyond my expectaions ( and completed much quicker than I expected) !! I would recommend in a heartbeat !! he just about to do the printing also really can't wait !!!

why he's not sticky'd......i'll never know !

Thank you for the kind words mate!

Guys, Webdiddy is doing some 'x' artwork for me (will post when finished) he's just sent me the artwork - completely blew me away, far beyond my expectaions ( and completed much quicker than I expected) !! I would recommend in a heartbeat !! he just about to do the printing also really can't wait !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man gang ! it's happened !! My Decal's came in the post this week ! and they are AMAZING !! thanks very much Webdiddy. Really looking forward to getting my bar-top built so I can post the pics on here and you can see for yourself what Im talking about !!

Why do good all the designers come out of Sweden?

Dogman,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I've not been replying to PM's and emails, I've been on holiday for the last couple of weeks.

Also, I am unable to make any new orders until I get a new printing partner. I was printing the decals at work and as it have gotten really busy at work I can no longer print them there unless I want to work many hours over time waiting for the printer to be free for personal use. If anyone know of somewhere I get get my art work printed cheap with good quality please let me know. It doesn't really matter if the printing company is in another country.

oh man ! really !!was just about to start on my second project (although biocade is only about half way there as I am finally getting some time to work on it) are you still able to create the artwork files ??

And do you have any of the bartop artwork pack per-made (left over)?

Dogman

• 1 year later...

I'm really keen in those metal slug decals. Does anybody have those or the files so i could print them by myself? Of course i would pay for that :hello: . I already wrote webdiddy but didn't get an answer :bawling: . Problem is my bartop is a bit bigger than those decals so i would have to resize them. Anybody? PLEEEASE .. I'm also very interessted in other Metal Slug decals if someone has some.

• 9 months later...

Archived