Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Has anyone here given up?

doo138

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to do 360 jtag projects for friends and family, thought that was time consuming.

I just started with HS... this by far can get out of hand with your time if you dont pay attention! Not sure if I can ever have it perfectly setup where I dont mess with it anymore!

Are you serious? I can only assume you have never played a Fallout game. It's a mini tv/computer you wear and monitors your vital stats, changes radio stations, shows you your quests, maps, gps, inventory and so on.

This is a Pip-Boy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/pkmnjunky7/pipboy/IMG_0159.jpg

You are missing out on one of the best gaming franchises ever.

Are you serious? I can only assume you have never played a Fallout game. It's a mini tv/computer you wear and monitors your vital stats, changes radio stations, shows you your quests, maps, gps, inventory and so on.

This is a Pip-Boy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/pkmnjunky7/pipboy/IMG_0159.jpg

You are missing out on one of the best gaming franchises ever.

No No I just forgot, I remember it came with a limited edition of Fallout 3 but I had to make do with the Lunch box and bobble head version instead. Loved it btw.

• 2 weeks later...

I had everything that could go wrong went wrong, or so I felt.  I gave up but three days later the graphics I had printed out came in; I forgot about it.  That gave me a second life hammered it out and got a bunch of help from great members online here.

Now I have a bad ass full  2 player pedestal.  

It's a lot easier to finish then to keep thinking of the project you never finished.

Sorry I can't really relate at this time I've done tons of reading/YouTube in the past month and stumbled upon this site. First post Yea for me. It's pretty unsettling to hear all disappointments here but I am going to ease into this maybe set up a cabinet one day. I've only dabbled in Sony systems doing mods that is, but the nostalgic of the old ROMs were always in the back of my mind. Ever since trying to play arcade classics on a PS1 and being totally disappointed. Admit it we all have been there. I took the plunge a month ago and ordered a what looks like a coinops setup with Xbox emulation in a custom cabinet just to have something for now. Like I said I'm going to ease in with Hyperspin setup and see how it goes. Cheers to all!!

Every year I look at my tax cheque and tell the wife "this year I'm building my arcade machine" and every year something comes up. I have a massive collection of games setup and working on my personal pc though just not in an Arcade Machine. And I do have the gorgeous timber ready and drying in my shed.

Oh and I started in the beginning of 2012 and I will not be giving up... May have to divorce wife first to get my hands on the tax cheque.... ;)

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I gave up a few times on my first cab and it ended up finally getting done after 5 years.

Now I've done some other little builds here and there and I'm working on a new slim cocktail.

Hoping to have a nice Hyperspin layout with this one

i just buy my house, it will be a long time before i start working on my mame cabinet. the good news is that i am a draftman (beginner) so i already start working on something in autocad

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

i just buy my house, it will be a long time before i start working on my mame cabinet. the good news is that i am a draftman (beginner) so i already start working on something in autocad

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good job, I liked drafting in school.

I designed my cabinet with a modular control panel

so that I could swap in different controls when needed.

(or more likely when I buy them)

Archived