Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/21/2019 at 12:30 PM, ninja2bceen said:

This module needs to be updated to at least 1.70.8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fine but why can't any files posted in these forums be downloaded from this site? Even private massages with attachment give me the same "The page you requested does not exist"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did you get this working?    i downloaded the module from the mega link..     but in the module i dont see anything about "nrcol := 8 ; How many columns are shown in your screen ?"     its just jumping down the list   i also had to edit it to select the right thing to get to my tables 

kinda stumped atm

here the module with the edits i made.. but still cant get it right

any help would be LOVE!  LOL

Pinball Arcade.ahk

what version are you using?

The one with like 65 tables. I’ve got 100 awaiting and I think there is a work around using some third party app but they have not yet released the version that supports the 100 table update. They are usually a few months behind

On 8/13/2019 at 10:03 AM, ninja2bceen said:

Hmm I’ll have to try this out and see if it launches into the specific table. I’m not sure I’ve got that working since the gui change update on the game

I quite updating the module and this topic, my tutorial etc... back when Farsight came out with the new, lame gui

On 9/5/2019 at 7:55 AM, ninja2bceen said:

Yes that’s right. If you are up for the challenge, there is a 100 table update which has all previous tables. After this update rights were taken away for some tables. I wouldn’t mind sending you the set if you can make a matching module

or even teach us the ways .. lol     id be willing to throw a few beers into the paypal for sure

I’m aware of one method using another app but it needs to be updated. The mod updates basically once a month so the next update I see on it, I’m going to try it again. If it works there will be a tutorial on my YouTube channel planet geekdom

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/25/2015 at 2:56 PM, jimmyuk86 said:

I have followed all the steps..works perfect when tested in rocketlauncher, but when i load hyperspin, select the system (Pinball Arcade) and scroll through the menu of tables, i select the table i want to play and the screen freezes. The only way to get out of this is to minimize then maximize hyperspin and the scrolling is active again but will always freeze when selecting a table from the wheel art

Download this Pinball Arcade:https://1fichier.com/?myvh2wqrut

On 10/14/2020 at 4:38 PM, arcanjoevandro said:

I'm using 1.71.2, however, it does not open the selection of months, it appears a menu showing the last table played and the mouse makes the move to the chosen table but it selects the last move. is there anything i can do to resolve this error?

On 10/14/2020 at 4:38 PM, arcanjoevandro said:

I'm using 1.71.2, however, it does not open the selection of months, it appears a menu showing the last table played and the mouse makes the move to the chosen table but it selects the last move. is there anything i can do to resolve this error?

Download this Pinball Arcade:https://1fichier.com/?myvh2wqrut

Archived