dont thinks il update seen the new ui i hate it it shit will keep the old one it works with hyperspin and rlauncher.

• Upvote 1

Well that is the correct AHK_Class for the DX11 version. So you are getting an error that RL is sick of waiting for it even though it has actually launched... Weird. When that happens is TPA actually launched and running in the background? Can you alt-tab to it?

And you are using the module & isd from the first post like the tutorial says, and not the one that updated with RocketLauncher right? 

Also I'm sure you already know this since it was discussed in this thread for a few pages, but the more recent RocketLauncher updates caused issues with several systems and Pinball Arcade was one of them, so if you are up to date that could be your problem. 

I am using the .ahk and .isd you have provided.  My RL is 1.1.0.7.  It appears that TPA isn't launching because it doesn't show when alt tabbing.

I am using the .ahk and .isd you have provided.  My RL is 1.1.0.7.  It appears that TPA isn't launching because it doesn't show when alt tabbing.

So it's not even launching then. Did you do this step of the instructions?

; If not launching through Steam:
; Add this as any other standard emulator and define the PinballArcade.exe as your executable, but still select Virtual Emulator as you do not need rom extensions or rom paths to be defined.
; Under the Pinball Arcade system settings in RocketLauncherUI set Skip Checks to "Rom and Emu" when using this module as roms do not exist.
; The executable must be named PinballArcade.exe to work properly. Rename it if it does not match that exactly.
;

I sure did...I tell ya, I just don't get it. It should be working. I was thinking of trying a different version of TPA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I sure did...I tell ya, I just don't get it. It should be working. I was thinking of trying a different version of TPA.

Yeah man I don't know. we've covered the obvious and some not-so-obvious stuff. A lot of the time it turns out to be the most simple and basic thing.

It could also simply be that RL isn't working right with it.

Someone else had to change their Skip Checks settings from "rom & emu" to just "roms" (or maybe just emu?). You might try that.

I'd also suggest you read through the thread from the beginning if you haven't already in case something gives you an idea to check. There have been a lot of one-off issues, but I think so far everyones gotten up and running.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

dont thinks il update seen the new ui i hate it it shit will keep the old one it works with hyperspin and rlauncher.

Yeah I know.

Can you believe anyone could look at that steaming pile and think "Yeah this new UI is good, better than what we have. Great job!"

It really explains all the incompetence they've shown over the years with screw-ups and glitches. They're just useless morons.

• Upvote 1

Yeah man I don't know. we've covered the obvious and some not-so-obvious stuff. A lot of the time it turns out to be the most simple and basic thing.

It could also simply be that RL isn't working right with it.

Someone else had to change their Skip Checks settings from "rom & emu" to just "roms" (or maybe just emu?). You might try that.

I'd also suggest you read through the thread from the beginning if you haven't already in case something gives you an idea to check. There have been a lot of one-off issues, but I think so far everyones gotten up and running.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

You were right again! Switched the checks to rom only and it fired up select the game and launched the table! Love it. Now to set up my wheel.

Is there any thing I need to know about Configuring in HS? I would hate to get stuck again...lol. Thanks for your help everyone!

Soooooo....I set up my controls in PA and now when it launches it open PA and selects everything just fine but doesn't have sound.  Sound option in in PA options. I have been trying to figure this out for a couple hours now and can't fix it.  It will even be muted when launching the PinballArcade.exe.  I have noticed that the sound works if you change the .exe to anything but PinballArcade but obviosly that will cause it to not run properly.  There has to be a simple solution that i am missing.  Please help.

Soooooo....I set up my controls in PA and now when it launches it open PA and selects everything just fine but doesn't have sound.  Sound option in in PA options. I have been trying to figure this out for a couple hours now and can't fix it.  It will even be muted when launching the PinballArcade.exe.  I have noticed that the sound works if you change the .exe to anything but PinballArcade but obviosly that will cause it to not run properly.  There has to be a simple solution that i am missing.  Please help.

I realized it's muted until it get to the table...Sorry, please ignore.

The module auto-mutes the sound when it launches. After 30 seconds when it gives you control back you should be able to simply turn the volume back up.

You could also try changing the Mute Emulator On Fade setting from step 3 back to false or default, but I've found that can cause issues with it launching and navigating smoothly. Still worth a try.

Ahh getting crazy, struggling all day with this, reading all 12 pages and trying things but without luck:

• I downloaded the 1.49.9 non-steam version and updated with seperate files to 1.50.10.
  • DX9 and DX11 are working outside RL/HS.
  • Copied your .ahk and .isd in the Pinball Arcade module folder.
  • Renamed my PinballArcade11.exe to PinballArcade.exe
  • Edited the Pinball Arcade Emulator screen as show in your example and added the path to my exe: G:\Emulators\Pinball Arcade\PinballArcade.exe
  • In RL set to Rom Only and Mute Emulator on Fade to True
  • Changed all module settings as told (added Enter key as my Enter Key, My Tables empty and All_Tables to True)
  • Downloaded your XML

When I select a game from RL, Pinball Arcade is starting, the Mute is working, after a while the Mute ends but nothing happens after that. It's not browsing to the right table. It just stays on the 1st Start Screen. Also the Esc is not working when in-game, I'll have to click on Exit Game to exit.

So it looks like the module isn't working at all. However the No-Nag is working when starting from RL.

Last thing I tried was (after reading the module info, was giving RocketLauncher and PinballArcade admin rights....and after that...it worked.....pffffff.....maybe also something for your tutorial.

So maybe djvj and you can update the module to the latest (working) version to 1.50.10 and change the module info to Rom Only (for non-steam users).

PS. is there a video pack for the tables somewhere?

• Upvote 1

can someone send me the files for this?

I downloaded the 1.49.9 non-steam version and updated with seperate files to 1.50.10. I cant seem to find the files to get to 1.50.10

Last thing I tried was (after reading the module info, was giving RocketLauncher and PinballArcade admin rights....and after that...it worked.....pffffff.....maybe also something for your tutorial.

So maybe djvj and you can update the module to the latest (working) version to 1.50.10 and change the module info to Rom Only (for non-steam users).

PS. is there a video pack for the tables somewhere?

Weird. I've never had anyone need to set RL or TPA with admin rights to get it to work before (neither of them have Admin rights on my cab). Strange that you did. Maybe a Windows change or RL change...

Not sure what you mean by updating the module to 1.50.10 because that is what it's already updated too. I imagine it won't ever be updated beyond that until it's decided to build an entirely new module.

The tutorial already says to set SkipChecks to Rom only for non-Steam versions. I'll add the bit about Admin rights though. There are video packs, I think even horizontal and vertical versions. Maybe at emumovies?

can someone send me the files for this?

I downloaded the 1.49.9 non-steam version and updated with seperate files to 1.50.10. I cant seem to find the files to get to 1.50.10

I don't understand what you mean. All the files in the first post are for 1.50.10

Or did you mean you're looking for cracked game files for 1.50.10? I can't help you there.

I mean the module says it's for 1.50.6

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1572 met Tapatalk

Ah, gotcha! Thanks

I just tried this and I'm sure I followed the instructions pretty good but when I launch my non steam version below version 150 it tells me pinball arcade is not in my tables. wth ive tried to even put a different ahk etc in and same thing?

I just tried this and I'm sure I followed the instructions pretty good but when I launch my non steam version below version 150 it tells me pinball arcade is not in my tables. wth ive tried to even put a different ahk etc in and same thing?

What do you mean it tells you Pinball Arcade is not in your tables? And what other AHK did you try? Everything has to match.

Did you make sure your all the tables in your version were correct in the module (either "all" set to true or individually listed correctly if needed)?

Sent from my SM-G935V

I'm not home at the moment but when I start it in hyperspin is says loading then it said pinball arcade not in my tables module and doesn't start .. I'm will start from stratch again when I get home and see what happens but it looks like it's looking for pinball arcade as a table and I have version 133 if that makes a difference because I don't know how or where to update to 150

ive reloaded evrything and it will start now but it will not select the table im not sure whats up but ive got to be missing something?

I'm not home at the moment but when I start it in hyperspin is says loading then it said pinball arcade not in my tables module and doesn't start .. I'm will start from stratch again when I get home and see what happens but it looks like it's looking for pinball arcade as a table and I have version 133 if that makes a difference because I don't know how or where to update to 150

Weird. Not sure how it could be looking for "Pinball Arcade" as a table when only actual table names are listed in both the module and the database.

That's one I haven't heard.

ive reloaded evrything and it will start now but it will not select the table im not sure whats up but ive got to be missing something?

Does it just sit there at the initial Start screen and never go anywhere? This is usually caused if you're launching the DX9 version, but you have the module set to the DX11 version (or vice-versa). It can also be caused if you changed your select button in the TPA control options to be something other than the enter key. (I believe someone had that issue in this thread a few pages back).

I have been trying to get this to work for a couple of days now I have pinball arcade version 133 I've got it to select certain games but some games it's one game off my database and everything across-the-board is exactly the same I have tried true false combinations in the rocket launcher module to no avail I've added one in increments to the sleep timer and it's only made it worse does anybody have a solution for this or do I have to get a new version of pinball arcade which I don't know how I'm going to do this unless I use my steam version and I'm sure that's not going to work properly either

I have been trying to get this to work for a couple of days now I have pinball arcade version 133 I've got it to select certain games but some games it's one game off my database and everything across-the-board is exactly the same I have tried true false combinations in the rocket launcher module to no avail I've added one in increments to the sleep timer and it's only made it worse does anybody have a solution for this or do I have to get a new version of pinball arcade which I don't know how I'm going to do this unless I use my steam version and I'm sure that's not going to work properly either

133 is really old so might be hard to say. Obviously you need All_tables set to false for an old version (as it will be missing several newer tables). And you need your database, My_Tables list and first table to match exactly to what you actually have.

If your problem is that your table selection is always off by one that would imply you're either missing listing a table, have one mis-named or have an extra added that you don't actually have.

1. You have listed all of the tables you own, in the correct order, in the module settings for My_Tables?

2. You're database has only those same tables in it, same order and names match exactly?

3. You either have Adams Family and its your first table or you have changed your first table setting to what it actually is like the module instructions say?

Sent from my SM-G935V

All the tables in my database, my tables, and module are all the same and in the same order. I cannot set all tables to false because it will not work at all. I have it set to true and it works up to the table haunted house then it goes back one up till about 5 tables later.. I've tried a few different current modules 149 to 150 with the same result. I'm using Windows 8 and have doubled and triple checked all that's in the guide.. But I don't understand whe if I turn the all tables to false it won't even start? Hyperspin looks really nice and would love to set my arcade up with it but I've run into so many issues.. I'm trying to set up a cab I built using led Blinky and rgb buttons, I've purchased all front ends to include launch box/ big box which I'm really interested in and may go back to but led Blinky is another issue trying to detect a game like pba but doesn't see it so I can't set the buttons. That's why I'm trying hyperspin again but problems always come up. I'm at a loss .. This has been a 2 year project with no success

I have it set to true and it works up to the table haunted house then it goes back one up till about 5 tables later.. 

Yes, that's exactly what you'd expect it to do If you have the All_Tables setting set to true, but don't actually have all the tables. So that is working correctly.

You should have All_Tables set to false and you should have manually typed in all the tables you actually have into the All_Tables section of the module settings, highlighted here:

post-58638-0-02050000-1476717977_thumb.png

If you've done that, and done it correctly it should work like a champ.

If it still doesn't then it could be because you're trying to run such a crazy old version of the game (you're version is pre-module, pre-DX11 I believe). Your version is so old it's possible it may just be mismatched somehow (at one point they changed where the buttons were in the games UI). Personally I'd say update your version to as close to 1.50.10 as possible and see if it's all fixed.

Or you can post me a pic of your main menu screen so I can see what your UI looks like.