Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have full set v1.49.9 including 2 x black Knights

OK good.

What about the other questions I asked?

-Are you using the module from this tutorial or the one that downloaded with RL?

-Are you using the database from this tutorial for 1.49.9 or something else?

EDIT: I just saw your other topic about this. It says you're getting a DLL scripterror too?

That's an issue with the new RL update.

Did you try changing skipchecks from Rom & Emu only to just Rom only like someone mentioned just a few posts above yours?

yes rom only is now selected and that error does not come up anymore, but table selection is not correct

I am using database from this tutorial 1.49.9, i am using module that came with rocketlauncher 1.1.0.6 latest update yesterday v1.49.9 module (is one on here any different ?)

i am using module that came with rocketlauncher 1.1.0.6 latest update yesterday v1.49.9 module (is one on here any different ?)

Err... I told you that in my very first reply to you. I said.

The official one that updated with RocketLauncher didn't seem to navigate to the correct table.

And then I said

The module in the first post does navigate to the correct table

Just tried the one from the first page here and still not navigating to correct table.

Seems to be something to do with Addams Family table, as when it goes to launch a wrong table, when it bring up the wheel Aadams Family is never there, yet if I run it manually i shows up and I can play it.

This is odd

I have also added my tables list from the first post here and put info in My Tables in RocketLauncher module settings.

Also setting for all tables in modules/RocketLauncher is set to default, tried true and false also, but still same outcome

I have also added my tables list from the first post here and put info in My Tables in RocketLauncher module settings.

Also setting for all tables in modules/RocketLauncher is set to default, tried true and false also, but still same outcome

If you own all the tables leave the My_Tables module setting completely blank and set All_tables to true. You only do it the other way if you don't have every single table.

So when the module navigates for you, you don't see the Adams Family table on the Pinball Arcade in-game wheel? Like it's missing from the game itself?

Sent from my SM-G935V

Bizarre, obviously HyperSpin/RocketLauncher can't influence the pinball arcade program so it can't cause that and I've certainly never seen TPA do that on its own.

However I winder if it's a lag issue where the module starts inputting controls to navigate before the actual game has had time to populate the wheel.

I've never seen that happen, but you never know. I'd say try to increase the sleep time by a small amount to give the game more time to load Adams into the wheel before the module moves it. 

EDIT: That's not it. Just did a bunch of tests and when TPA navigates to the My Tables section and opens it, all tables are already populated inside. There is zero delay or loading at that point. If you own the Adams Family table it always starts there, and it will already be loaded and Adams Family is selected the instant the in-game My Tables menu opens. The selection box fill flash a couple times and then the module will navigate up or down to the table you selected from the HS system wheel. I'd still say try different sleep timing to see if it helps though.

Are you using the DX9 or DX11 version?

Do you have multiple versions or something? Because the only way a table doesn't show on the list is if you don't have it.

I have dx9 version but also dx11

Using dx9 as dx11 runs very slow

I will try pointing to dx11 set and see if it changes

I have played Addams family manually so I know I have it.

Thanks for input so far, it's appreciated

I have dx9 version but also dx11

Using dx9 as dx11 runs very slow

I will try pointing to dx11 set and see if it changes

I have played Addams family manually so I know I have it.

Thanks for input so far, it's appreciated

Sure. Your issue is weird though, not sure what's causing it. Like I said try extending your sleep_time setting in the module settings to see if that helps at all.

If this isn't an official version that could be it too. There have been a couple people with a hacked version that just didn't work right before.

It could also simply be the newest version of RocketLauncher. I had so many problems with it (with lots of features and systems) that I gave up on it and went back to a previous version.

Funnily enough I had problems with practically every update except this.

I have 233 system wheels and currently 228 are working perfectly. That's why it's just this and pinball fx2 ( fx2 works but only linked to steam) in particular I want sorted. I could just add it as exe via hyperhq but I have all wheelart etc so much better if tables all worked too.

I will take a look at sleep option too.

Thanks

It's now working on latest rocketlauncher but I had to change module to 1.43.8 and also pinball arcade to the same.

thanks again for assistance

Sure.. Sounds like it was a problem with the actual game then. Glad you got it up and running

I made a boo-boo somewhere. I followed the directions, naming the files PinballArcade.AHK and the other PinballArcade.isd -

LsNUjnY.png

7H6wYva.png

The error for the one with a space is "Module has a duplicate ID"

The error for the one without a space is "Module has a duplicate ID" and Bad CRC.

I tried deleting the one without the space but I still get the CRC error and can't use it.

i have followed all the steps but when I select a table in HyperSpin, Pinball Arcade loads but doesn't go to the selected table, it merely stays on the start screen of Pinball Arcade. I have to navigate through the Pinball Arcade menus to find the table I want. Where might I have gone wrong? I have purchased all tables and am using the Steam version.

I made a boo-boo somewhere. I followed the directions, naming the files PinballArcade.AHK and the other PinballArcade.isd -

LsNUjnY.png

7H6wYva.png

The error for the one with a space is "Module has a duplicate ID"

The error for the one without a space is "Module has a duplicate ID" and Bad CRC.

I tried deleting the one without the space but I still get the CRC error and can't use it.

It can't have a space, that one will never work.

Duplicate I'd isn't an error, just RL telling you you have 2 versions of a module. Normal if you keep multiple or custom versions.

Not sure about the CRC thing. Never seen or had anyone else have that before.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Edit: that's using the module and isd from the first post here? Also if you have the latest version of RL it seems to cause some issues.

i have followed all the steps but when I select a table in HyperSpin, Pinball Arcade loads but doesn't go to the selected table, it merely stays on the start screen of Pinball Arcade. I have to navigate through the Pinball Arcade menus to find the table I want. Where might I have gone wrong? I have purchased all tables and am using the Steam version.

1. Is this with the module in this post or the module that updated with RL?

2. Just sitting on the Start screen probably means you are launching a different version than the module is waiting to control (DX9 instead of DX11 or vice versa).

If trying to play DX9 make sure the module settings are for DX9. If DX11 make sure the module settings are set to DX11 and you must rename the exe correctly.

Sent from my SM-G935V

It can't have a space, that one will never work.

Oh ok. Your original post said to name it without spaces and to leave the rest alone.

Duplicate I'd isn't an error, just RL telling you you have 2 versions of a module.

Right, but when that happens neither can be used. They both get disabled.

Also if you have the latest version of RL it seems to cause some issues.

I am. Is that the problem? I'm building an arcade cab that does have pinball buttons on the sides. Is Pinball FX a better solution?

Oh ok. Your original post said to name it without spaces and to leave the rest alone.

Right, but when that happens neither can be used. They both get disabled.

I am. Is that the problem? I'm building an arcade cab that does have pinball buttons on the sides. Is Pinball FX a better solution?

Sorry, I confused the issue with my earlier post.

When you rename the .exe you use no space (PinballArcade.exe) capital P & A.

The module, isd, ini and database are named normally with a space. Pinball Arcade.

You should be able to have a bunch of different modules that are nearly the same and have them work right (I have 6 or 7 red modules in mine), but they do have to be named differently. So whichever of those 2 is the wrong one maybe re-name to "Pinball Arcade - RL version" or something to see if that fixes it.

The latest version of RL could simply be the issue, the new official module doesn't navigate correctly and the newest version of RL seems to have a lot of issues. Not just with TPA, but several systems. I had to completely revert to the prior version to get my cab working again. Not saying that's it, but it could be.

Just updated my system today and neither pinball arcade nor pinball fx2 work. Tried going back to older modules but still it won't launch any tables.

Yeah, like I said above the newest RL update causes problems.

For me the update made Pinball Arcade, both playstation emulators, bezels, controls, demul & my PC games all quit working. Who knows what else that I didn't even try. On top of that were the other glitches it had.

I had to completely revert RLauncher to the prior version to get everything working again. I have no intentions of updating it again until they've got it all working perfectly again for sure.

Archived