Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like you're reading my mind. Where did you come up with the William's bezel? Like it. I've got parts ordered. Looking forward to getting some of them next week.

EDIT

Bah! Disregard my stupidness plz. I keep forgetting that you're fitting to an existing cab. I don't have that luxury, but I sure am enjoying your post!

chriz99, good work man. I have a few questions of you if you don't mind:

1. Where did you get that mesh speaker insert? I like those

2. Do you mind sharing your back box dimensions. I am going with the same exact setup. 19" monitor for DMD and 30" for the backglass.

3. What did you use to mount the 19" lcd?

THanks in advance.

no probs,

look for "speaker mesh grills" on ebay. there are several sizes available.

the backbox has standard measurements of 27" by 27" (inside) and the 19" lcd is mounted via 3 adjustable mounting angles/brackets.

greets

chris

chriz99, good work man. I have a few questions of you if you don't mind:

1. Where did you get that mesh speaker insert? I like those

2. Do you mind sharing your back box dimensions. I am going with the same exact setup. 19" monitor for DMD and 30" for the backglass.

3. What did you use to mount the 19" lcd?

THanks in advance.

thanks tagi3d,

the ssd comes from super talent and costs about 100 bucks. its the 32gb version (should be enough space for everything if you use winXP)

bootup time, table loading, hyperpin browsing... everything is just awesome. no noise and ready for nudging.

i would never go back to a normal hdd.

looking good man! you're so close to being finished! how much was that SSD?

i would never go back to a normal hdd.

I know what you mean... I saw a youtube video where a guy RAID 0's 24 of them... CRAZIEST FASTEST computer you've ever seen... check it

wish i could afford 24 of them :) let alone 1.

Archived