Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really looks like the screens were made for this cabinet. A very tidy fit mate! Well done! If you're going to go for full screen size the fact that you have no loss in depth in the cab ties this so nicely together. Very impressed. Now send videos of it in action! WOO congrats.

Are you doing anything with the art?

@53kemper

yes, i installed future pinball and i get also a dmd-screen.

my only problem is the future pinball backglass. hyperpin shows the image of a future pinball backglass correctly (in the hyperpin list/wheel). when i start the table everything loads perfect, except the backglass-image. it move from its usual place to the middle of the screen (only the half backglass is visible).

with visual pinball backglasses everything is fine.

strange problem...

greets

chris

i can only adjust table-position (screen1) and dmd-position (screen3: backglass/dmd is set to 3rd screen, adjusted to see only dmd).

my fullsize backglass-image (screen 2) is provided by hyperpin. so i cant change it via Future Pinball?

Hit scroll lock and see if you can adjust the backglass position scale etc.

greets

chris

hyperpin-list:

P1020905%20%28Large%29.JPG

table loaded:

P1020904%20%28Large%29.JPG

greets

chris

Hmmm not sure why that is happeneng. How do you have your monitors set up in display settings? Are they line up with each other or do you have them stagered? I ask because I remeber when I set mine up, if I moved my third monitor slightly it would affect the 2nd screen and cause a similar effect. Instead of half screen side to side I would get a 3/4 screen from top to bottom. The game would always load fine. It was just with the hyperpin screen.

i think i got it.

via future pinball i set backglass to screen 3 and future pinball (or windows xp?) displays it a little bit in screen2. thats the reason for the half screen i think.

when i set up the backglass as "window" i can move it into the 3rd screen. but thats not comfortable.

how is your setup with future pinball and 3 screens, 53kemper?

sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

greets

chris

Archived