Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks guys for the kind words,

@billpa:

the mot-ion setup is a little bit tricky. first i have calibrated it to soft and then to hard. i have to do a fine adjustment (hardware calibration and sensitivity-change in the software tables). i think each table has to be modified to work perfect.

the plunger works only with analog plunger objects (enabled mechanical plunger) in the table but there are a few tables with digital plunger objects. is it possible to change the plunger object so that it works with our nanotech plunger?

@fd

i have sent you a pm about this. love your backglasses and will install it soon.

@bossgp

Most of this stuff was actually already there, so its hard for me to estimate the correct value.

greets

chris

I think I read somewhere that the update to VP 9.03 fixes the problem with the plunger. Apparently most table authors use reels or something for plungers instead of the plunger object so the mot-ion plunger did not initially work. I am not sure. I have yet to really test mine out. I dont mind having to adjust tables individually. I just dont want to have to recalibrate it every time.

God after seeing this I feel like I should return the 40" I just bought. Looks awesome chris!

I'll swap u for my 37 :(

Seriously the night modded tables look beautiful on that. Really looks like a real machine... if you showed that casually to 100 random people not one would question it. UncleWilly did a brilliant job.

Archived