Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

List of working systems without themes?

craiganderson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody have a list (or suggestions) of systems that work in Hyperspin but don't have themes?

It doesn't matter how obscure the systems might be.

Isn't that every system that's working in an emulator? Must be a bunch still seeing how all these systems show up I never heard of.

Isn't that every system that's working in an emulator? Must be a bunch still seeing how all these systems show up I never heard of.

I guess by "working" in hyperspin I meant without having to write new scripts or ahk files and all that mumbo jumbo that I am unable to do......

Does that make sense?

Thanks

heheh as one of the code monkeys I am completely in favor of the initiative.

if you really want a long list, just take a look at the icons folder on hlhq media folder. There you will find the huge list that brolly prepared of systems in some way supported by hyperlaunch. You will see that the code monkeys have a huge advantage on the art guys already. Good lucky catching up.

Just copy the list somewhere, maybe in the first post of this thread, and start to mark the systems with themes and the work in progress themes assigned.

big list of games for that one. You might need some help with that if you are doing xml/wheels/videos.

i dont mind giving it a shot on my own

but gonna be busier with work next couple weeks so progress might be slow

ill probably start with the most popular games first. i saw a list of recommended games somewhere....

question

here is the best fujitsu fm-7 console pic i can find

but notice it is technically the fm-new 7 in the pic

it is a model variant of the fujitsu fm-7 (see text below)

you think its ok to use this pic even though it is a "variant"?

Model Variants

There were several different versions of the FM-7 released following the initial release in 1982, including the FM-New 7 and FM-77.

A major breakthrough for computer gaming came in 1985, with the release of the FM-77 AV, the first computer model to break the 8 color barrier of 8-bit computers and achieve a simultaneous display of 4096 colors. In addition, the FM-77 AV also came with a built-in Yamaha FM synthesis sound board, providing higher-quality audio.

FM-7 models included:

FM-77 AV

FM-New 7 (1984)

FM-77 (1984)

FM-77 L2 (1985)

FM-77 L4 (1985)

FM-77 AV (1985)

FM-77 AV20 (1986)

FM-77 AV40 (1986)

FM-77 AV20 EX (1987)

FM-77 AV40 EX (1987)

FM-77 AV40 SX (1988)0209

pt8p.jpg

plus a weird advertisement

n7nt.jpg

Anybody have a list (or suggestions) of systems that work in Hyperspin but don't have themes?

It doesn't matter how obscure the systems might be.

(I'd like to continue trying to improve my theme skills by working on more systems in need)

Thanks.

Craig

There are names for people like you. Okay maybe two. You are "A Saint". :top:

Archived