Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How many systems are there officially and how many do you have?

ninja2bceen

Lol true true. With the knewlife app for genres by system though it opened a world of possibilities. Like my favorites wheel would be only the systems I play most of most popular ones. I blame knewlife encouraging my problem but it's an amazing one

I might be in the minority, but I think less is more. ;)

Same here. When I started I think I had 85. Since then I've deleted nearly all of them and now just keep the arcade systems & roms & PC games.

The day I deleted all my console systems was great. The PSX and PS2 roms took ages just to delete. I almost immediately started liking it all better once they were gone.

No idea what the official number is, but I thought it was in the 130-150 system range. Although I did see a youtube vid that said it had 200+ systems wheels.

The claim to fame is usually based off of the system icons in the RocketLauncherUI/Media folder. I've been waiting for the inevitable posting of the main menu.xml listing all 285 icons. Probably what the youtube vid went off of.

I personally have a few less than that.

Yeah I think all those obscure systems are good for maybe a video game museum to have or something, but I have only ever played Atari, Nintendo, Sega, PC and Arcades in my lifetime.  So I keep it to a very low number.  I'm even considering getting rid of the Atari consoles because even though we did play them alot it was only because the stuff was dirt cheap at thrift stores and yard sales.  Even back then we hated it, but just tried to have fun with what we had lol.  But the main consoles always stay.

I just recently went through the whole hyper list and a lot of the "systems" are custom xml's for manufactures.

I never did count the final total as I added a few extras that were not in the HyperList.

Also I remember syncing my main menu with Hypersync a while back and it was something like 130 main menu wheels, but don't quote me on that as I did get confused. I had other wheel packs I was playing around with at the time.

I have 41 systems in 32 wheels on mine:

Atari Lynx
Atari Jaguar
Commodore Amiga
Commodore Amiga CD-32
Microsoft MS-DOS
Microsoft XBOX
Microsoft Xbox 360
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Windows (Plays DOOM & Witcher 3 on Ultra 1080p 60fps)
NEC TurboGrafx 16
NEC TurboGrafx CD
Nintendo Game Boy
Nintendo Game Boy Color
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Nintendo Virtual Boy
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo NES
Nintendo SNES
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii
Nintnedo Wii U
Panasonic 3DO
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Genesis
Sega 32X
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
SNK Neo Geo MVS
SNK Neo Geo AES
SNK Neo Geo CD
SNK Neo Geo Pocket
SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color
Sony Playstation Portable
Sony Playstation
Sony Playstation 2
Sony Playstation 3
Sony Playstation 4

Skyhigh no arcade!!

Oh, I didn't realize we were avoiding arcade wheels. I assume you mean the MVS? They are in the same wheel as AES & CD. I just included it's system name to be thurough.

The actual wheel is "SNK Neo Geo" and they all boot up as AES unless I decide to change the unibios at launch.

Are there working games for ps4, 360?

Ya I'm interested in those that have art substance and working games with modules. Maybe hyper sync is the official full list? I only want systems that have wheel art and I can believe there are 200 plus systems with wheel art but I could be wrong!

Ya I'm interested in those that have art substance and working games with modules. Maybe hyper sync is the official full list? I only want systems that have wheel art and I can believe there are 200 plus systems with wheel art but I could be wrong!

nope just did them so we have em ;)

:thumbsup: sorry i ment you didnt have any arcade!! didnt see the MVS.

Oh, yeah I had some issues with getting arcade games to boot via RetroArch and sort of gave up on them haha. Might come back to it.

Depends on your definition.

You can see me jump into the wheel and play some stuff in that video. What's really happening though is my PC version is being pulled up.

Archived