The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Hyperspin 1.4.16 enhancement request

ninja2bceen

This list is to record all that so dev knows what to work on. Thank you for reporting. This list is for bugs and enhancements. Lock up on emulator exit is simply a add click after exit within rocket launcher which is why that feature is there

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to add a point to the list: You should be able to scale images in the Themes so people don't have to resize their box art when the images are too big for a theme. This means there should be an s=.75 parameter added that would scale the original image to 75 percent of it's original size for example. Since you already have x,y and r parameters to position and rotate the image this addition seems to be a no brainer. I'm not sure if point 6 in the enhancement list for HyperTheme already covers this. Just wanted to make sure it gets implemented. It's easy enough to do after all...

• 2 weeks later...

Beats me, jhabers would be the guy to talk too. I too pmd him but no response sadly. I hope they are working on things, I'd like to think they are working on something really difficult that is slowing them up [emoji27]

last time we thought it would go on it suddenly stopped with the version 1.4.15... which later should be the final 1.4. version. this time, just one update makes no one start jumping around... 

This is just a thread full of hopes and dreams.

I have a book in the garage called "Keeping your Legend Alive" which is basically a bible for repairing the Volkswagen Beetle.

A line from that book which I will never forget is "Chase your dreams kid".

Lets dream kiddo. ;)

• 10 months later...

@ninja2bceen @Avar I have no clue if theres any point in dragging this thread back up but wanted to add something I didnt see.

The ability to run multiple Global or custom themes all setup then switch between an active on.

So i can add all the settings for art location and wheel orientation and switch them up when a new aewsome theme is created that I want to try out but not loose all the hard work of getting my default one setup

(Im guessing the hard work be may be removed in the next version but would still be nice to switch up the look of Hypersin at a flick of the switch)

I don't know if this is a planned to to be included in the next update but, would be possible to add an option for number of players in the HyperSpin menu?

For example to be able to choose for 1,2,3,4,etc. players games (Same time players or alternating). Could be placed in this menu for example:

59709b37b720f_Capturadepantalla2017-07-20alas13_59_23.png.6a3deaddef05e866027936acd06860c4.png

Maybe "Favorites" title should change to something with more possibilities like simply "Options", or "Menu" for future additions.

I guess this won't be too difficult to be included.

Archived