Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

What's your one stop shop for Arcade bartop parts and accesories?

Linkseo

I've seen a couple of online stores which sell parts I will need to build a bar top cabinet. I wanted to know if this board has a specific one stop shop for everything or do you all search different sites for different parts?

Can you please provide some online stores that you use? that would be great since i'll be purchasing the parts very soon and would like to compare prices

:thumbsup:

EDIT: Admin. If possible please move this thread. it was not meant for Pinball machines but for hyperspin arcade cabinets.

I make those, bartops I mean.

As to your question, Ultimarc is my go to.  Cannot beat the iPac in my opinion.  I really like their LED buttons if you are into that.  It can be pricey but it is top shelf.

If not then Happ is my other standard.   

Ultimarc would also be my first choice if not for the awkward way the website works. I've bought some things from Arcade World UK instead, as they stock Ultimarc stuff as well as t-molding and other things you can't get from Ultimarc.

Archived