Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

0.161 no nag, is it possible to dl this??

TommyE

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
16 hours ago, ArcadeFreak said:

Thanks Creezz67!

Psynaptic: I only play games from the 70-80s. O.161 is the last version MAME on which KungFu Master works well. I love this game. :)

No problem.

FYI, Kung-Fu Master works perfectly fine on latest MAME 0.216 set.

looking at that video for .216 thats not a no nag ver. I just check mine out and it runs fine with no nag. If you downloaded .216 from this site and haven't updated your MAME since .161 the cfg files and few others have changed. I would try installing a new copy of MAME and then copy the no nag I upload every month on top of it and you should be good to go

2 hours ago, mikea213 said:

looking at that video for .216 thats not a no nag ver. I just check mine out and it runs fine with no nag. If you downloaded .216 from this site and haven't updated your MAME since .161 the cfg files and few others have changed. I would try installing a new copy of MAME and then copy the no nag I upload every month on top of it and you should be good to go

Yes, I used nonag version too though I just test it on official MAME 0.216 and it works fine with that too.

• 2 weeks later...

After checking many versions of emulator (0.202 to 0.216, official, and unofficial), I don't find a properly working Kung-Fu Master.
I checked:
Kung-Fu Master (World)
Kung-Fu Master (bootleg1)
Kung-Fu Master (bootleg2)
Kung-Fu Master (US)

I don't know how you did it?!?
I will stick to version 0.161, that's enough for me.
By the way, it works fine on version 0.162.
Best regards and thank you.

9 hours ago, ArcadeFreak said:

After checking many versions of emulator (0.202 to 0.216, official, and unofficial), I don't find a properly working Kung-Fu Master.
I checked:
Kung-Fu Master (World)
Kung-Fu Master (bootleg1)
Kung-Fu Master (bootleg2)
Kung-Fu Master (US)

I don't know how you did it?!?
I will stick to version 0.161, that's enough for me.
By the way, it works fine on version 0.162.
Best regards and thank you.

You need to make sure that your doing a clean install of the current Mame and then install the current Mame no-nag from this site on top of it. I am having no issue loading that game on the current ver. Also make sure your downloading the most current set of Mame roms they do change every month. If you dont know how to update your roms then just get a whole new set. I think this will fix your issue.

Mame version and romset version MUST match, with a new version some roms get a redump or a name change.

If the hardware is good enough it is worth upgrading at last to 0.214 as starting from this version cps3 emulation is perfect. On the other side you need also an older version, just as example "virtua fighter kids" on latest versions runs at 30% on my i5 4460. It was almost 100% on my old pentium 4 :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived