Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Audit Project

relic

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, sure have! Just wondering if the system names are all correct and canon? Did Brolly approve them? Just want to make sure in case I need to edit some system names in the RL modules to match... and so I can rename my stuff to match and not worry that I have to switch them back again.

System names are pretty proper. If brolly has any discrepancies with system names, just let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a link to Hyperlist somewhere on the site? I have a bookmark that leads to it and I get a warning that the site is unsafe in both IE and Chrome. I can still choose to access it at my own risk though.

That's the one. You don't have to access it, but I do at least 15 times a day

You can still access it. For security (aka saving our own ass reasons) it's not linked. But if you search google for hyperbase Hyperspin, you can go to hyperbase and click the link for hyperlist from there. Still gonna get a red screen though

Also admins/mods see hyperlist as hyperlist admin panel in hb forum section. And hyperbase is HyperBase web portal on our forums. No need to google it

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. But are you saying there is no reason for users to visit Hyperlist? If so, I very much disagree.

1. All XMLs are on the same page. I don't need to click around the download site to get different XMLs.

2. The romcount is displayed on Hyperlist. I can instantly see if my DB is out of date and needs updating.

3. Genre XMLs aren't available anywhere else as far as I know.

3 I use it to create ROM lists for MAME on each new release.

4. The work you guys are doing right now is just fantastic. Thank you very much :)

I'm not saying that at all, but until we launch the new system we are stuck with that malware page so not keeping the link front and center. Hopefully soon I'll get the genres and XML's all posted to the new site in the download section that will work until we have a new database system

It's fine but that sorta cuts you off. Anyway that's why it's not a direct link. If you have something to submit just use download section. In the meantime going to start renaming assets to these since they are what we have. Hypersync will dl all Xmls and I'll keep populating this site over the next month till they are all here

Found a few wrong names:

Apogey BK-01 --> Apogee BK-01
Apple Mac OS --> Should be 3 systems: Apple Macintosh 68k | Apple Macintosh Plus | Apple Macintosh PowerPC
Atari 8-bit --> Atari 8-Bit
Commodore 16 --> Commodore 16 & Plus4
e-AMUSEMENT --> Konami e-AMUSEMENT
Elektronika BK 0011 --> Elektronika BK
Examu Ex-Board --> Examu eX-BOARD
Interton VC4000 --> Interton VC 4000
Matra Alice 32 --> Matra & Hachette Alice
Microsoft MSX Laserdisc --> Pioneer Palcom Laserdisc
Microsoft MSX2 Plus --> Microsoft MSX2+
Sinclair ZX-81 --> Sinclair ZX81
Tandy Color Computer 3 --> Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer
Texas Instruments TI-994A --> Texas Instruments TI 99-4A
Tiger Game Com --> Tiger Game.com
Vector-06c --> Vector-06C

It wasn't a false positive at all there was a threat on it which apparently has been fixed a couple months back, still I'm not taking any chances. I'll check that list thanks.

It wasn't but it is now

Archived