Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Audit Project

relic

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RELIC: I THINK hyper base live should use the same files... What sense all your work will have if it uses a total different system to name the files... I mean it can be so different from hypersync. Don't,get disappointed :)

its ok i miss the job but im proud that a new program is gonna replace hypersync which will be 10 x better then what the lengendary hypersync program was capable of.

Cant wait to see how thyperbase live is gonna turn out to be

I've made it through A and B auditing the mame game themes to match what we have in the downloads section to Sync. Just a couple were missing so far. I'll keep posting my progress as I go, but it's going to take some time

thanks fire but i told you i abondoned the project cause hypersync is retireing so they dont need me around anymore to help out if you want to really thank someone thank baddolv cause hes the one that took over.

I don't think it's retiring anytime soon, otherwise why would baddy go through all the effort updating it?

2 weeks it's gone. Moving on to hyperbase live. Which will use the same server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Relic.

Something I noticed needs fixing is that these three repeatedly get downloaded on each sync:

[DOWNLOADED] - Commodore 64, Game Videos, Cosmic Causeway - Trailblazer II (1987)(Gremlin Graphics)[cr REM][t +3 REM][Docs][#088].mp4

[DOWNLOADED] - Commodore 64, Game Videos, Hunchback II - Quasimodo's Revenge (1986)(Ocean Software)[cr REM][t +3 REM][Docs][#260].mp4

[DOWNLOADED] - Commodore 64, Game Videos, Jack the Nipper 2 - In Coconut Capers (1987)(Gremlin Graphics)[cr REM][t +3 REM][Docs][#045].mp4

Zerojay I have posted about repeated downloads before. As far as I have been made aware there is not really a fix for that. From my experience they eventually stop. No rhyme. No reason.

maybe hyperbase live will have this issue sorted wait and see-

Thank you, Relic.

Something I noticed needs fixing is that these three repeatedly get downloaded on each sync:

[DOWNLOADED] - Commodore 64, Game Videos, Cosmic Causeway - Trailblazer II (1987)(Gremlin Graphics)[cr REM][t +3 REM][Docs][#088].mp4

[DOWNLOADED] - Commodore 64, Game Videos, Hunchback II - Quasimodo's Revenge (1986)(Ocean Software)[cr REM][t +3 REM][Docs][#260].mp4

[DOWNLOADED] - Commodore 64, Game Videos, Jack the Nipper 2 - In Coconut Capers (1987)(Gremlin Graphics)[cr REM][t +3 REM][Docs][#045].mp4

I used to have this problem too. I don't anymore. I don't know why. Now I get these on every resync:

[05/11/2014 10:43:41] [DOWNLOADED] - Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Videos, Dragon View (USA).mp4

[05/11/2014 10:43:58] [DOWNLOADED] - Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Videos, Radical Rex (USA).mp4

[05/11/2014 10:44:11] [DOWNLOADED] - Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Videos, Sunset Riders (USA).mp4

[05/11/2014 10:44:25] [DOWNLOADED] - Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Videos, U.N. Squadron (USA).mp4

[05/11/2014 10:45:03] [DOWNLOADED] - Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Videos, Young Merlin (USA).mp4

i will still be around with updateing the statues meaning im adding in how many items are syncing through hypersync so you guys know with out having a hastle to figure out your selfs on whats avalible and whats not -

check the first page for results

i just added in the mame statues

gonna check what else is on hypersync at the moment and add in the statues for those too -

Anything that you would like me to add to hypersync, needs to be uploaded to hyperbase

I am trying to figure out how to update boxsets to hyperbase... this wath I see when try to upload:

Upload Artwork for Nintendo Pokemon Mini

Wheel Art

Box Art - Click Here <-- this link don't work.

I have the pokemon mini 2d and 3d, normal style wheels (the ones in hypersync are lcd style) and 2 themes to go along the wheels.

Also need to know how to upload alternate wheels whitout overwrite existing ones.

I am trying to figure out how to update boxsets to hyperbase... this wath I see when try to upload:

Upload Artwork for Nintendo Pokemon Mini

Wheel Art

Box Art - Click Here <-- this link don't work.

I have the pokemon mini 2d and 3d, normal style wheels (the ones in hypersync are lcd style) and 2 themes to go along the wheels.

Also need to know how to upload alternate wheels whitout overwrite existing ones.

You can't overwrite anything. All submissions have to be approved by myself or jhabers. The box art issue is being addressed but hyperbase live holds precedence at the moment

You can't overwrite anything. All submissions have to be approved by myself or jhabers. The box art issue is being addressed but hyperbase live holds precedence at the moment

ok will wait in this case thanks

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Archived