Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin android crashing in mega drive wheel

sanchezmike01

Ok usually I dont ask for help for android but this is a 1st for me....as I scroll thru the Sega mega drive wheel I added, once it gets to the 1st game starting with letter "O", hyperspin crashes ...even if i navigate using the letters option when i get to letter "O" again it crashes....i use a default theme i made and have cart art, boxart,and wheel for all the games  ...will upload a log as I'm clueless to what happening...thanks

Sega genesis works with no issues...damn near the same names except they have (usa) tag and mega drive has (europe) at the end ....I may start this 1 literally from the bottom up to see what's going on...also uninstalled hyperspin and reinstalled from the playstore....I didnt deleted any files though which possibly I should have like obb folder contents for hyperspin....tomorrow I'll skip work and may have time 2 work on it

Finally figured it out and fixed it...smh....took everyone's suggestions and went thru everything 1by1 line by line....2 bad images was the cause of the crash..these 2 images I will post would not open in android causing it to immediately crash....thanks everyone for the inputs and advice

15513235275074884038964298799220.jpg

Archived