Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Well, Game Over for me everyone.

keltoigael

So, every time it finishes scanning with Easeus it goes to build the file list and crashes saying out of virtual memory. I have run this on 3 different PC's and went down from version 9 to 6. It still crashes every time. I have allocated the maximum amount of virtual memory on my system. I allowed it to use another 2 TB drive to pull the virtual memory from on top of my 32 gigs of system ram.

Just finished the scan with Recuva, its all a jumbled mess which I have came across in the past. Scanning now with Stellar Phoenix. I hope this works, last ditch effort.

if you cant recover it, id be more then happy to send you a hard drive with whatever you need. I have 1 TB external I can mail you that you can hold on to for however long you need it. shoot me a PM

Lotsa love in the forum, kelto...I recently had a home burglary that resulted in 40k (USD) of losses...my pride stopped me from accepting help...the insurance company hosed me and years of work gone...accept the help and pay it forward...wish someone would love me like that...BTW "...you can't educate pork..." whatever that means, it is hilarious! !

I am finally going to take peoples offers and help. The fifth scan on my old hard drive just brought up a ton of renamed files and broken folders. So I will have to completely start from scratch again. Luckily all my intro's and their files are backed up on my main PC where I work on them. The down side is all my custom artwork is gone, forever. I cant remember which version of Daemon Tools Lite I need to use. Also could someone link me to the hyperlaunch page with the latest version you can manually update rather then through GIT. I just was able to download all the cart systems on the P* tracker. I just need to track down all the disc systems like PSX, DC, Sega CD, Turbo Grafx CD and Saturn which I dont have the ratio for yet.

I am finally going to take peoples offers and help. The fifth scan on my old hard drive just brought up a ton of renamed files and broken folders. So I will have to completely start from scratch again. Luckily all my intro's and their files are backed up on my main PC where I work on them. The down side is all my custom artwork is gone, forever. I cant remember which version of Daemon Tools Lite I need to use. Also could someone link me to the hyperlaunch page with the latest version you can manually update rather then through GIT. I just was able to download all the cart systems on the P* tracker. I just need to track down all the disc systems like PSX, DC, Sega CD, Turbo Grafx CD and Saturn which I dont have the ratio for yet.

I have a 1 TB external hard drive formatted and ready to go. I dont have much for the disc systems he is looking for. My ratio is really great over there though so I can download some of them for him.

it might be easier if someone has these already, I can mail them the drive they can throw on what Kelt is looking for and then send it to him?

Well everyone, I worked on my cab for the past 3-4 days. I was able to download most of the sets and get them back. Currently downloading the massive PSX set off BG. Going to take a few days sadly. I have about 90% of everything done and working again. I am looking for a Dreamcast CDI set and a PC Engine bin/iso/cue set. I have the tru rip versions of both but I am not a fan of tru rip ccd sets off PD and BG. I like to have everything bundled in a iso with a cue. Its easier to manage and not a fan of folders with in folders just for a rom/game to run. If you know a place where I can get those two please pm me.

The only point of using CDI rips are if you want to play them on a real console. TR DC sets are GDI dumps there's no way to dump a full DC GDI into ccd format, that's for CDs only.

I have the gdi set and it works fine with NullDC but I couldn't get it to work with demul. So are CDI inferior to the GDI dump? I do burn games every now and then for my real DC.

Several CDI dumps/rips have the audio and FMVs downsampled (or even removed in some extreme cases), some have to be split into more than 1 CD and require some tricky swapping. This has to be done to fit the contents of a GDI-Rom on a single CD.

Demul supports GDI dumps as well btw.

Several CDI dumps/rips have the audio and FMVs downsampled (or even removed in some extreme cases), some have to be split into more than 1 CD and require some tricky swapping. This has to be done to fit the contents of a GDI-Rom on a single CD.

Demul supports GDI dumps as well btw.

I must have everything configured wrong then. Thanks for the info.

Archived