Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hello from BadBoyBill

BadBoyBill

-And the horizontal scrolling bug, the joystick/trackball/spinner bug, the lack of having multiple depths to a wheel....... and lots of other things =)

The control bug can east be avoided by using Xpadder or a similar proggy.

Good to hear you're back, Bill. Hyperspin is already working great for me and all the features of Hyperlaunch will keep me busy for months :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took me a couple months to get HyperSpin to work and the whole problem had to do with sound. My system didn't have a speaker connected. By chance I plugged in headphones, fired up HyperSpin and it worked!

It's clear that there is a priority list to how things should be addressed, but I don't think that certain bugs should be left as-is just because we've since found workarounds. Fixing a bug often corrects more than just the issue that called attention to it.

Sweet I'm so down to start working on HS again. I truly miss my fellow HYPERSPINNERS. I've been working like crazy lately and now with this new position at work and the fact I will be making more money. I want to my my cab bad ass. So I will be back in the mix Hit me up BBB if you need anything . Love you guys. Mildanti i miss you bro we did great things together here at HS I would love to work with ya again.

• 3 weeks later...

That amazing post from BBB was enough to bring me back from the dead ! hi folks and looking forward to rebuilding my hypercab +1000000 to the crt custom resolution option !

I am also back after feeling a lil jaded with hyperspin and looking forward to 2015,peace to ya all and family

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank god. Hyperspin is WAY ahead of its time and would have been a shame if it had been abandoned, but that's not the case!

I know the chances of BBB replying to my post is slim to none, but for what it's worth I'll say this:

Hyperspin is the premier frontend. Emphasis on "THE" premier frontend. Nothing else comes close. Gameex tries, but to no avail. So just to reiterate: Hyperspin is WAY ahead of its time, is absolutely beautiful, and a near perfect concept of what an arcade program/frontend should be all about.

So, Mr. BBB take your time, get your head right, and come back with a vengeance. I am a member that will continue to expand my setup as long as you continue to update. I have no delusions about who I am. I LOVE video games (especially retro) and will NEVER allow that to sway me. If someone else has a problem with it then, oh well. This whole process for me has been very therapeutic. So, just to reiterate - I love this program and hope it sticks around for a LONG LONG TIME.

That's all.

• 3 years later...

Archived