Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hello from BadBoyBill

BadBoyBill

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to meet you Bill,

Wow! This makes me feel really happy and excited.

When I first became a part of the Hyperspin community I was so excited by the program and the people. Still am. However, I soon realized that I had missed out on a glorious past and the chance for a bright and glorious future was unclear. The father of it all was missing and a great void was felt. Elvis had left the building. The building that he....built. There are so many amazingly talented people on this forum. But there is only one 'King', right? So again, this is all very exciting in a very virtual way.

Your post was very thoughtful and completely addressed any of my minor concerns. Thank you for hitting each point head on and offering some hope. Actually, thank you for more than that.

I feel like your post has single handedly sent the cynicism packing because aunt enthusiasm is moving back after being away at the hospital for a long time.

Here's to Bill, and here's to the Death of Cynicism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew5EYd5_i6M

Bill it's your baby. Bring it on home brother.

Steve

Good to hear you're back Bill, and good to hear you're still planning on finishing 2.0. I'm not sure if my thread had anything to do with it, but in any case: should you want some programming assistance or perhaps even cooperation between our projects, then I'd love to get in contact with you.

Kind regards,

Pieter Hulshoff

Hi Billy, it's great to see you back here. Thanks very much for the update and for creating HyperSpin in the first place. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.

I look forward to seeing your cabinet build thread! Who knows, I might even start one myself eventually...

welcome back bbb glad to hear that you are alive ;-)

i would to thank you not for the upcoming hyperspin 2

i would thank you for the first one that you made i am now building for about 4 years

on it and its always great to see it when it starts. thanks for all your work in the past

and thanks for all your work in the future. it will be an honor to try out hyperspin 2 when

it comes out

happy holidays for you and your familiy and all the other cool guys here from the forum

Ill Echo what everyone else has said, thanks so much for making the original Hyperspin and a big thankyou to your close team and everyone that supports and contributes.

Have a fantastic Christmas to you Bill and the whole hyperspin community :-)

Rad. Thanks for the heads up. I was never expecting this.

A lot of people didn't know what to think, and a lot of other people didn't know what to tell them.

Keep it vague, and stay off the forums. Maybe drop in and give us an honest State of the Union every three months. That should keep the drama down to a dull rumbling.

Looking forward to seeing HyperSpin move forward!

Archived