Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

The HyperShow #1 HyperLaunch Beta 3.1.00

gigapig

I thought I'd start or have a go at starting a HyperShow for news etc of what's happening in and around this hobby of ours. I'ts very lo fi at the moment as I'm still drunk (it's Christmas BTW), but if it works it may get better :dontknow:

This first one is mainly for the HyperLaunch Beta, and gets you up and running if you've just updated.

If you think it's crap and I should just give up, then please keep it to yourself, I'm way to sensitive right now ;)

No be frank, and any suggestions are welcome.

Awesome bro! I like this as the HyperShow! Keep on keeping on! I love the news section, it shows some of the cool additions people are making on the forum that may have been missed by some users. Continually, a short "Tips and Tricks" section would be awesome. For example, highlighting workarounds like HyperSpin Startup Script, Don's tools/HyperTools, HyperSync, things that are neat about HyperSpin the average user may not be taking advantage of! So cool, loved it man!

Written instructions are great...but there are a few choice people (like me) that prefer having their hand held and walked through the tough areas...your vids have always been invaluable.

With youtube so prevalent it's an obvious place for people to look for help. It was the release of RocketLauncher that started me doing video guides, I had followed guides by fifthdread and fifty sunshine, but they were out of date and no one had stepped up with guides for the new HyperLaunch. I glad I did, it doesn't come natural but it's gotten easier.

Haha! Have you missed me this festive season?

You must be the only one, because I don't like hearing it played back. I'll have to do impressions or employ a voice over artist.

Might be just me but I've always thought you sounded like Mark Sheppard, "Crowley" from the tv show Supernatural. Great voice

Archived