Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Aimtrak Guns change when computer is turned off or reset?

Conrad

Hello All

I have had Hyperspin since May now and enjoying it very much. One of my main issues I'm having are with my Aimtrak Guns that keep changing usb ports or something when it resets. So I go in mame and set them up. They work great and than when I go to shut down the computer or reset it they change on me. So Guns 1 and 2 are now Guns 3 and 4 in mame when I set them back up. Every single time I turn on the cab they change. What gives? How do I stop this from happening? I'm using Windows 7 if that matters. I have tried plugging the guns directly into the back of the custom tower I have built instead of the USB hub I'm using with no luck. Any ideas on how to stop this as its very annoying! I do have many things plugged in via USB such as the trackball, the spinner, the 4 ultrastik 360s and I-pac.

Thank you in advance

Conrad

Thank you, I will have to look at this utility. It just boggles me as none of the joysticks or trackball, spinner get thrown off. So why is this? I bought a large usb hub so I wasn't unplugging anything. So that's why I figured well plug the guns in first. Nothing else cares when the cab is shut off. Just these guns do something strange. I'm going to see about trying to label it in windows specifically so it doesn't do this as something changes when it restarts

Could you try something. Can you unplug the spinner, trackball and all the other devices and just restart with the guns plugged in.

I had a similar issue and it was related to the USB arbitrator not assigned (or sometimes assigning) ID's to my xbox controllers. Once i went to Wifi with a single USB controller hub the problem went away.

Archived