Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

Thin sheet of pine, Dremel for the engraving around the inside.

Primed then, Sprayed with hammered black paint.

The coin slots are plexi, Primed then Sprayed with hammered silver paint,

With Slots cut out using the Dremel.

The coin eject buttons are small push buttons which actually add credits.

The Lock is a Contact Lens container cap, Primed and sprayed with hammered silver.

With a usb cable in the center of it.

Thats awesome. From the pics it looks like a real working coin door. Excellent work and bonus points for creativity!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my blu ray copy. When you pause it there's an "intermission" that gives little tid bits about the different references in the movie. The pause screen shows 2 little Ralph heads and it says "paused". Was wondering if that was going to be added into the game.

Hi RidicRick, I pmd you a message with my dropbox email requesting your Fix it Felix graphics pack, but I don't think it went to you 'cause I'm so new to the forum. Please could you pm me so I can reply with my information. Many thanks.

Christina.

I watch over it when I can and replace what is missing, sometimes people dont know how to use it and move or delete the files. The "Attract Screen Video" folder has been empty for months, not even sure what was ever in there. Dropbox needs to have an option where I have permission to make files locked so they cant be moved or deleted.

Looks like the PC has an Intel Xeon chip which is typical of a small server. I heard an early description of the computer having 2 drives which would probably be a RAID mirror set which would be really easy to ghost and put in another computer :-) you can get a refurbished HP xw8400 on EBay for $349.

Cheers

For anyone who has not seen what the art package consist of. Here it is. All available to download from my dropbox. Just PM me for info. I am also getting a ton of request for Sjaak's version of the game. I asked him today if he will let me share it on my dropbox, if he doesn't I understand and if he does then thats awesome, everyone can have a working copy on their cabinets once he is done. I ONLY ask that you do NOT destroy a Donkey Kong cabinet to build one of these, unless it was empty or in rough shape to begin with. Otherwise it is best to build the cabinet yourself. I want to post the cabinet plans in my dropbox also so if anyone has made any or wants to help let me know. Thanks

Edit: sorry for my logo being so big.. lol ;)

FIFjrArtPackage.jpg

Hi Rick,

This is SynaMax from the KLOV forums. I posted this on KLOV, but I figured I join the discussion here and let everyone know:

Whoever is named Donkey, please don't do what you did again. A lot of files got deleted.

Rick, I took the liberty of restoring the files again, I hope you don't mind. The Bezel, CPO, iCade, Instruction Card, Marquee, SideArt folders were deleted along with my reference photos that I uploaded.

EDIT: I can't restore all the folders as I'm over my quota. Can you do it, Rick? Just go on Dropbox.com and right-click on the folders and hit restore.

Awesome markdivine, my cab was a Excitebike DK conversion so that's why I used that. I will be showing my Fix It Felix Jr cab off at the Midwest Gaming Classic this coming weekend, gonna be a blast and I hope everyone likes playing it. :)

Here is my pride and joy, Donkey Kong. I bought it on Craigslist last year and did a mild restore with a cap kit, t-moulding and new artwork. The Dr. Mario conversion I got in December for $40 on craigslist if you can believe that, soon to be FIFJr.

post-72696-142870586655_thumb.jpg

Mark

post-72696-142870586652_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870586653_thumb.jpg

post-72696-142870586654_thumb.jpg

Archived