Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

This thread was on fire since it started and extremely fun to read, then it just died the last few days! Any updates from BBB or anyone else? I'm just getting ready to paint my cab and this thread has made me reconsider my whole color scheme and possibly do a fix it Felix based design.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread was on fire since it started and extremely fun to read, then it just died the last few days! Any updates from BBB or anyone else? I'm just getting ready to paint my cab and this thread has made me reconsider my whole color scheme and possibly do a fix it Felix based design.

The whole thread moved to BYOAC a while ago. The latest news is that I started on the coding and Benjamoose has joined me in helping out with soundeffects, music and graphics and screen layouts.

If I can just say that I've been lurking reading this thread with anticipation. But in seeing this, i feel compelled to post. I am impressed with not only your technical ability demonstrated in the video, but also your resolve to work on this project with so many dunderheads like me probably stressing you to see results. Great work.

That cab does look brand new. BTW since I have had many request for this I finally redid the color of the control panel to better match Disneys cab. Here is a pick, it matches the background of the side art. Also for the Bezel I changed the background color of the top two character images and you now get a coin decal, instruction card decal and Nintendo topper decal.

FIFjrCPm.jpg

FIFjrCPm2.jpg

Thanks for the kuddos!!!! It was a gutted / extremely rough DK3 cab before the restore / transformation. I made the control panel from scratch using 1/2" plywood. It is currently a 60 in 1 but is waiting the arrival of Felix.

Big hats off to RidicRick with regards to the artwork. It is awesome and the material he uses is very forgiving. Had no issues with bubbles in comparison to other side art I have worked with. Definitely recommend his work

When i go to disney world in march i will take a photo of the instruction card close up.

Here in California Disney has already taken the arcades out. The staff did not know why, but the whole wreck it section is closed off. I guess it was promotional only. I don't understand why they couldn't leave the games in their arcade..

Here in California Disney has already taken the arcades out. The staff did not know why, but the whole wreck it section is closed off. I guess it was promotional only. I don't understand why they couldn't leave the games in their arcade..

I'm pretty sure that they haven't removed them at disney world in Florida.

That cab does look brand new. BTW since I have had many request for this I finally redid the color of the control panel to better match Disneys cab. Here is a pick, it matches the background of the side art. Also for the Bezel I changed the background color of the top two character images and you now get a coin decal, instruction card decal and Nintendo topper decal.

FIFjrCPm.jpg

FIFjrCPm2.jpg

Can you fix your instruction card?(look at page 40 for photo of real instruction card.)

Archived