Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick I noticed in your FIF video you had a vs. conversion as well, wish I the gaming show was closer because I would love to see your FIF cabinet up close. Mine has some scratches on the plexi that I need to remove, hopefully.

Mark

That looks amazing, I was thinking on adding scanlines to the game, but your solution looks just great. I've been experimenting with some monitor curvature though...

That looks amazing, I was thinking on adding scanlines to the game, but your solution looks just great. I've been experimenting with some monitor curvature though...

If your sjaak on bbc can you fix Ralph's speed and why does the music sound weird?

If your Sjaak that is making the game on bbc can you make ralph move faster and also why does the music sound weird?

I know I'm way late to the party here, but if anyone is still looking for more official references for the cabinet art, you can download the PDF from this page. It's for a paper-craft of a miniature Fix-It Felix cab, but you can zoom in quite a bit to see some good detail and verify that what you're using has no distortion in the vectors or colors.

There is also one on this link too.

http://eltonpot.deviantart.com/art/Fix-It-Felix-Jr-Arcade-Papercraft-328682607

I know I'm way late to the party here, but if anyone is still looking for more official references for the cabinet art, you can download the PDF from this page. It's for a paper-craft of a miniature Fix-It Felix cab, but you can zoom in quite a bit to see some good detail and verify that what you're using has no distortion in the vectors or colors.

BBB's Fix-It Felix Jr. Versoin sounds cool. When will he release it?

No one has seen even a video or a mere picture of it.

It is a very mysterious version indeed. Almost a urban legend at this point

I say it never will be released.

Or only to a select few.

Cool , I saw that a while back, I ended up getting some better pictures to. When I get a chance I want to redo all the cab graphics, that is if I every make a cab. Kinda hard finding a cab around where I live, might go with a kit from mikes arcade and go from there.

Wrong instruction card on that page.

Archived