Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! Your building two of them? The original FIFjr cabs that Disney has (over 50 of them now) are all ran by a computer. So hopefully somehow it gets released. Not saying I want someone to break open the cab and pirate the software.. just hoping somebody generously makes a copy... and it accidentally ends up in my hands.. lol

Thanks so much for the artwork.

Can't wait to get these cabs done at the time the movie comes out.

My two girls are excited since I showed them the pics of your cab.

[ATTACH]21250[/ATTACH]

Here is the best CP I could find bossman.. Scoured a bit to locate it. You might be able to use the sprites I sent you via PM to recreate a lot of the artwork on the panel. Anyways, I hope anything I have provided you helps out a little bit. Maybe you could even find a way to incorporate the sound effects I sent you into the game. Thanks boss, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. :) Fix it Felix uses a Disney loader to load four separate files at the beginning of the game, it then adds them to a playlist, so compiling this would be a nightmare of great preportions, but I tried; hopefully some of this might help you on your quest!

Ugh that looks like crap, try this one:

wiro.jpg

Buttons:

Blue: Player

Yellow: Fix

Control Panel Text:

1. Insert coin(s)

2. Select one or two players

3. Controller moves Felix in 4 directions

4. Jump button makes Felix jump.

5. If felix repairs all windows Ralph will move

higher up, and the building changes (shape) << not too sure what the last word is....

6. When a certain buildings have been cleared

Felix saves the building.

Wish I could help out more boss, the only word I am unsure of is on line #5, perhaps you can decipher that one, but at least using the original sprites and fonts I sent it is guaranteed to look authentic. :)

Fix it Felix Jr. Assets: http://www.mediafire.com/?yuekj9ky47m93pk

I hope I'm not being a Debbie Downer here but, is the wording mistake and misspelled word on the control panel text intentional? On number 6.When a certain buildings have been cleared Felix saves the building.(this wording doesn't make sense) and at the very bottom it says ".Extra Felix when you gain a certian points."(This also doesn't seem to be worded correctly and certain is spelled wrong). I'm just wondering if Disney's machines had these typos and that's why they're like that?

Also I see that there are two different cpos for the DK cabinet, one with 1 player and only a FIX button and the other has 2 Players and both a JUMP button and a FIX button, I assume we'll have to see if a playable game ever exists to determine which CPO and button layout we will need.

I've been wanting to work on a custom arcade cabinet for a while. Been reading to get my bearing on where to start, but this thread has inspired me to start construction on a Nintendo style cabinet. Good work everyone who has posted so far!

Hello, I have read every entry in this thread.

I'm switching my current mame setup to a new homemade Wreck It Ralph cab so the kids can play the Disney website app.

Can you direct me to how I find the cabinet artwork? ( I didn't understand the download folder info from RidicRick above. )

I'm just doing simple artwork printouts on glossy paper, not long term vinyl artwork, so JPG images of a few thousand pixels would work too.

Thank you much!

Disney did screw up on that control panel graphic and I also made it just like Disneys, didn't want to correct it. The control panel with Jump button and Fix button is the correct and final one that disney made. The picture above is just from a demo cabinet they put together for promoting the movie before they made all the other cabinets.

For anyone who still wants the files. Sign up for dropbox and put me down as a reference rick @ ridicgraphics.com (so I get the 1gb credit) and then send me your email associated with dropbox. I will then add you to the share folder. Over 250 people I have shared the artwork with so far. If you already have dropbox just send me your email.

Hello, I have read every entry in this thread.

I'm switching my current mame setup to a new homemade Wreck It Ralph cab so the kids can play the Disney website app.

Can you direct me to how I find the cabinet artwork? ( I didn't understand the download folder info from RidicRick above. )

I'm just doing simple artwork printouts on glossy paper, not long term vinyl artwork, so JPG images of a few thousand pixels would work too.

Thank you much!

That is actually exactly what I did.. took a good video of the game playing and I play the Mpeg of it on the cab so it looks like the original version.. I do this if I have friends over and want to show it off. :)

You know, just in case the actual game is never available to throw on a pc someone with the know how should make a video of the attract screen and some game play that could be played in the cabinet.

Just send me your email and I will send you a share request.. so when you log into dropbox you will see the request.. once you accept the files will start transferring into your dropbox folder.

I'm very new to Dropbox. How do I add someone as a reference? I'm hoping to get the files so I can try the project myself

Just send me your email and I will send you a share request.. so when you log into dropbox you will see the request.. once you accept the files will start transferring into your dropbox folder.

Just PM'd it. Though...I'm not sure if it went through or not. if it didn't I can email you my email

That is actually exactly what I did.. took a good video of the game playing and I play the Mpeg of it on the cab so it looks like the original version.. I do this if I have friends over and want to show it off. :)

Cool, are you putting that in the FixItFelixJr folder also?

Archived