Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to try and do a fundraiser to try and win the cab. If people interested could pitch in a few bucks, we might be able to get the cab and then hopefully the game off it. It could live at BBB's place or another member who makes a lot of contributions to the community. The price might go too high for it to be feasible to do, but with 9 days left in the auction there's time to pull together some dollars for the cause.

Just a thought.

Id be glad to have it with my collection and send someone the hp computer inside who can emulate it.. for backup purposes only.. ;) . I got $50 on it if anyone is down. :) Plus I wouldn't mind scanning the artwork to make mine 100% correct. :)

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

I'm also a member of the BYOAC forum.

I sent the seller a message that reads as follows:

Hello,

I represent a small group of people on the BYOAC forums.

That have built replica's of this cabinet already.

We are just wondering if you would consider selling the ROM/SOFTWARE?

Whatever is on the computer inside the cabinet that is the game.

Privately, As not to interfere with you getting the maximum profit for the machine.

Speaking for myself here, My Son loves this movie!

And would love to be able to play this game on my already built cabinet.

Thank you so much!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Good Day.

You can read the thread on BYOAC, A really great group of guys there also, who love this game.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,128452.0.html

I building a Mini dk style felix cab for my grandson for xmas, the last thing I need is a Resized bezel to fit my smaller one however if I just resize it all the characters get squished and distorted. If any one with better photoshop skills than me could resize this I'd really appreciate it. If it's o.k. with RidicRick you could just throw it into his fixitfelix drop box for me. I need the Outside dimensions to be 11 3/8 high by 22 3/8 wide (this is the size of the plexi) I might need to narrow the whole thing just to provide more viewing area. I kept the cabinet wide enough for two players but really squashed the height to bring it down to his level and still have a full sized marquee.

A member on the KLOV forum called and talked to the guy about the FIFjr cabinet. He said to call back later and talk to Billy Mitchell. Yes.. THEE Billy MITCHELL! So that is interesting. They probably gave him the game after they reproduced the 50+ cabs. Steve Wiebe probably got one also. This one is clearly not an original Nintendo cab because of the speaker slots are not correct. But in my opinion having one of Disneys custom built cabs would be much better anyway.

A member on the KLOV forum called and talked to the guy about the FIFjr cabinet. He said to call back later and talk to Billy Mitchell. Yes.. THEE Billy MITCHELL! So that is interesting. They probably gave him the game after they reproduced the 50+ cabs. Steve Wiebe probably got one also. This one is clearly not an original Nintendo cab because of the speaker slots are not correct. But in my opinion having one of Disneys custom built cabs would be much better anyway.

I've been following this thread for a while after discovering it while hunting for the game myself. But I just had to finally sign up to reply to this post!

How very exciting! I was worried nobody would call.

It finally seems like progress is being made to perhaps finally getting a copy of the official game for our systems!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. It does sound rather positive if the fellow is giving referrals rather than saying no.

On another note, I want to compliment your awesome replica artwork/cabinet. It really does look the part. If it wasn't for the lack of wear and tear I'd assume it was an official Disney cabinet!

This is good news. I'm hoping a guy like Mitchell would understand how many fans want that .exe and would be able to helping out. Otherwise we'll just have to hope whoever buys it will copy the .exe and spread the love.

I am 100% sure that once Christmas is over and the movie is out of the theaters that more of these cabs will be showing up for sale. Since there is over 50 of them and probably half of them spoken for (for director and other people who called dibs on a cabinet) there should be a good chance that one of us will be able to pick up a cab somewhere. Just be careful because I have seen 3 already on craiglist using my graphics..so they aren't the real deal.

Archived