Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK.. WHO WANTS THE FIX IT FELIX JR ART FILES??? :) All I ask if you put them on a website or anything please give me credit for re-creating them. Thanks.

Here is how you get them.. PM me your dropbox email.. I will then add you to the FIF jr folder. Thanks.

Awesome job RidicRick !!

PM send

• 1 month later...

awesome cab i love your work ...(on a diff note i sent a pm but im not sure if my pms worked im looking for your tattoo shop design if you have them basic empty blue prints and photoshop templates) would be a good so my graphics design artist can get start on it (plan on using your print service)

Here is the best CP I could find bossman.. Scoured a bit to locate it. You might be able to use the sprites I sent you via PM to recreate a lot of the artwork on the panel. Anyways, I hope anything I have provided you helps out a little bit. Maybe you could even find a way to incorporate the sound effects I sent you into the game. Thanks boss, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. :) Fix it Felix uses a Disney loader to load four separate files at the beginning of the game, it then adds them to a playlist, so compiling this would be a nightmare of great preportions, but I tried; hopefully some of this might help you on your quest!

Ugh that looks like crap, try this one:

wiro.jpg

Buttons:

Blue: Player

Yellow: Fix

Control Panel Text:

1. Insert coin(s)

2. Select one or two players

3. Controller moves Felix in 4 directions

4. Jump button makes Felix jump.

5. If felix repairs all windows Ralph will move

higher up, and the building changes (shape) << not too sure what the last word is....

6. When a certain buildings have been cleared

Felix saves the building.

Wish I could help out more boss, the only word I am unsure of is on line #5, perhaps you can decipher that one, but at least using the original sprites and fonts I sent it is guaranteed to look authentic. :)

Fix it Felix Jr. Assets: http://www.mediafire.com/?yuekj9ky47m93pk

The assets file is gone. Can you upload it again?

Bootstrap, I only got one PM from you in my inbox and that was just a little bit ago today. Anyway if you want the files just send me your email associated with your dropbox account and I will add you to the share folder.

PM sent. I tried sending one last night as well. I can't find it in my sent folder, so perhaps it got trashed when I hit reply...

Thanks for your help.

There may be hope! Maybe something can be ripped or made from this?

http://www.target.com/p/wreck-it-ralph-nintendo-wii/-/A-14197125?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=|14197125&CPNG=Video+Games&kpid=14197125&ci_gpa=pla&ci_sku=14197125

Bonus Mode: Play the never-before-seen 8 bit Fix-It-Felix Jr. arcade game that provided inspiration for the entire movie!

There is no rom download or install. You can either run the website version in a browser wired to the controls which this way works but not to well. Or you can wait until the console version come out (hopefully PC as well) and emulate or run it from a PC.

There is no rom download or install. You can either run the website version in a browser wired to the controls which this way works but not to well. Or you can wait until the console version come out (hopefully PC as well) and emulate or run it from a PC.

I'm hoping for the PC version!

But if i have too? I will stick a Wii in there.

They are not that much, Just have to look in the right places.

Plus a will can run emulators.

No need. If there is a Wii game, just run the Dolphin Wii emulator.

- J*

Good Deal ! My question is now? Could the (FIX IT FELIX JR) Arcade game.

Just that part! Be Extracted/Ripped and used in the Dolphin Emulator?

And how do the Controls work??? Please tell me a PC Game pad will do it!

post-67255-142870581091_thumb.jpg

Got the Wii game today. Got a feeling most people won't like it, I didn't at first. But after playing it awhile it grew on me.

No sign of FIX IT FELIX JR. yet. But you collect easter eggs, So maybe that will unlock it later?

I would compare this game to SUPER MARIO BROS.

I just hoping FIX IT FELIX JR. is in the game somewhere?

Or im gonna be pissed!

post-67255-142870581078_thumb.jpg

post-67255-142870581082_thumb.jpg

post-67255-142870581084_thumb.jpg

post-67255-142870581086_thumb.jpg

post-67255-142870581089_thumb.jpg

Archived