Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this is off topic, but I couldnt help but think of this build when I saw the artwork

MCnZP8

RidicRick

awesome job on the cab! and Artwork too!

I made the micro DK cab above and I think I might make a micro Fix It cab too

cant wait for the art work release

Thanks so much for putting in all the time and effort and for sharing!!!!!

Bender

I read your entire build on that mini cab.. Love it! It inspired me to visit hobby lobby and purchase all the stuff to build one. So far I have the cab put together (same cab as yours) and have been thinking of doing FIFjr in it. But mine wont actually play games like yours. More or less a doll house arcade cab.. LOL

RidicRick

awesome job on the cab! and Artwork too!

I made the micro DK cab above and I think I might make a micro Fix It cab too

cant wait for the art work release

Thanks so much for putting in all the time and effort and for sharing!!!!!

Bender

OK.. WHO WANTS THE FIX IT FELIX JR ART FILES??? :) All I ask if you put them on a website or anything please give me credit for re-creating them. Thanks.

Here is how you get them.. PM me your dropbox email.. I will then add you to the FIF jr folder. Thanks.

Searching for a downloadable FFJ game version I ran into this news, don't know if you guys already knew, but here it is anyway:

Disney on June 25, 2012 announced a tie-in game based on the film to be released on the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS. The arcade style side-scrolling game will be produced in collaboration between Disney Interactive and Activision and will serve as a "story extension" to the film. Players may play as Wreck-It Ralph or Fix-It Felix, causing damage as well as repairing where necessary. Game levels will be based on the locations in the film, like the Fix-It Felix Jr., Hero's Duty and Sugar Rush games. It will be released in conjunction with the film's release, in November 2012.[24] It was announced on July 13 2012, that Ralph will be playable in Sega's upcoming game Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed as a guest character

I read your entire build on that mini cab.. Love it! It inspired me to visit hobby lobby and purchase all the stuff to build one. So far I have the cab put together (same cab as yours) and have been thinking of doing FIFjr in it. But mine wont actually play games like yours. More or less a doll house arcade cab.. LOL

Wow you did that all in 3hrs :laugh:

let me know if you have any questions, though from the looks of it you got mad skills, so i'm sure it'll be amazing

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much RidicRick for sharing this! They are awesome.

Do you plan to do the instruction decal that goes below the bezel at some time? I haven´t found any hi res image of it to share. Maybe we will have to wait until the movie comes out in Blu Ray.

Btw, where can I get a coin door like the one in the image? Is it just the nintendo one streched vertically?

post-16855-142870579986_thumb.jpg

Archived