Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone, I just found this forum while doing a google search for Fix it Felix Jr. I love the custom made arcade cabinet, I have a icade by Ion for my iPad, would it be possible to get this custom made artwork to fit the icade?

I actually have an icade so I can make you a set for it. There is no bezel or marquee .. but I can make a control panel and side graphics for you... send me a PM and we can talk more about it..

Hello Everyone, I just found this forum while doing a google search for Fix it Felix Jr. I love the custom made arcade cabinet, I have a icade by Ion for my iPad, would it be possible to get this custom made artwork to fit the icade?

Well I found a Nintendo arcade, but it needs a lot of work. Somebody converted a origional Mario bros wide body cab to a konami baseball game and the owner dont even know what he has and wants 600 for it. I hate people down here.

How far away are you from Blue Grass, Iowa? There is a guy down there that has a ton of arcade games for sale pretty cheap. One is a blue cab Nintendo with excitebike.. first 300 takes it...

Here is what he said to me..

Most of what I have works well. Some need minor repairs. Nothing is water damaged.

Galaga - 300 (nice monitor, board issues or could be power supply)

I have an extra board and side art (negotiable)

125 - Fisherman's bait - in an aqua jack cabinet. Has a nice monitor, works, The pcb needs to be secured in the cabinet.

200 Sky Shark (i think) in a robotron cabinet painted black. Works and has a nice monitor. This has been converted to Jamma.

300 Excite bike - works well. good monitor

350 Sky Target works great, very nice medium res monitor. Cabinet is very cool.

There are various pcbs and a few working 19" monitors.

Off hand I know I have pacman pcbs, and a buck hunter hunter, Sarge and others.

I am basically ready to sell off most of this stuff.

Buy it all we can negotiate.

Well I found a Nintendo arcade, but it needs a lot of work. Somebody converted a origional Mario bros wide body cab to a konami baseball game and the owner dont even know what he has and wants 600 for it. I hate people down here.

I live in southern Missouri so it would be a long trek, plus I have no way to haul anything large at the moment. Thanks for the info though, maybe the guy with the poor Mario cab will realize what he can really get out of it and I can snag it and restore it back to original glory. Just feel lucky you live where there is a selection of nice games and cabs with good prices. I was so lucky to get my Neo Geo for a decent price.

post-58082-142870578181_thumb.jpg

post-58082-142870578211_thumb.jpg

My #1 on my most want list is a widebody Nintendo, I think its the best looking cabinet out there and it fits a nice wide screen LCD too. I have 4 of them being built for me but of course they wont be original.

Yeah me too, but considering they have Funhouse AND Space Invaders I'll concede the quarters they eat up. Sometimes they even pop in a Dragon's Lair dvd on the overhead tv's, that's always fun. It's good to know there's other HyperSpinners in the area.

Nice, glad to hear you're still planning on releasing the graphic pack Rick. I wish I waited a bit though on buying your set, only because I prefer the CP you laid out below (two buttons makes it great for Nintendo games). Will you be releasing this CP as well?

From the Comic Con arcade release here is the CPO graphic to match.

FixItFelix_CPO_Finished2Player-copy.jpg

Hello Everyone, just found out about this topic doing a google search on the artwork. I was actually going to attack the challenge of redoing all from Google images, but I guess you guys beat me to it. I was wondering if the hi res images will be available or should I forget about it and do it on my own?

This is me....I had to re-register with this new user name....didn't realized that the login name would be used as my user name in the forums, and since I used my email.... and could not find a way to change it...I re-register with this new user name.

Sorry for the confusion.....if the administrator can fix this or delete the previous user, I would appreciate it.

I am releasing the graphics FIFjr Graphics I made on Friday August 31st. I will not explain reasoning on this decision but if you can wait until then it will save you a lot of hassle of redrawing them. Thanks

Thanks RidicRick, I appreciate the gesture and I know you took numerous hours of time to do all this work and I think the people that end up getting the graphics will be extremely lucky. But I'm really pump up into getting these done and I don't think I could handle waiting a month, so I will continue doing the work from the images I gathered from Google and some of the ones posted here in the forum too, Thank you everyone!

If you ever need any help doing some similar project, let me know, I'm pretty handy with graphics, and I would like to contribute.

BTW, The Project I will be using the "Fix it Felix JR" graphics will be a bartop. If it turns out good I may end up doing a full size Cabinet like the one you made, which looks awesome!

Archived