Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

Thats wierd it would not let you post a picture.

For anyone still wanting the files and do not have dropbox click this link below to get dropbox and then send me your email address associated with it so I can add you to the share folder.

If you have dropbox already then just let me know your email so I can add you to the share folder.

http://db.tt/XtliQ91w

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope I'm not being a Debbie Downer here but, is the wording mistake and misspelled word on the control panel text intentional? On number 6.When a certain buildings have been cleared Felix saves the building.(this wording doesn't make sense) and at the very bottom it says ".Extra Felix when you gain a certian points."(This also doesn't seem to be worded correctly and certain is spelled wrong). I'm just wondering if Disney's machines had these typos and that's why they're like that?
Disney did screw up on that control panel graphic and I also made it just like Disneys, didn't want to correct it.

Actually, Disney didn't screw up, Nintendo did. Disney literally copied the same language as the instructions from the original Donkey Kong cab. I took a closer look at the instructions card when I was looking up real Nintendo cabs for sale just now. Don't forget, Nintendo was just a simple toy manufacturer from Japan when this game came out, pretty sure they didn't have too many guys working for them who spoke perfect English. ;)

DKInstructionCard.jpgwiro.jpg

HAHA you are right and now that you say that I remember someone mentioning this early on when I first made the FIFjr graphics. So having it messed up is actually more authentic and better. :) BTW I just now realized I forgot to create the other instruction card that goes below the bezel on the left side like this one for DK. I may have to do that this weekend.

Dk_inst_long.jpg

Hi all,

really good work! Love it! PM request send for grpahics. BTW. This is quite an interesting comment on how the Cabs from Diseney came to life:

"They brought one to my arcade a couple weeks ago for two days. It was fun but quite easy. Not the same as the flash game though. A guy got to the kill screen on his second try. 39 stages is all. Took about an hour and a half. Still really neat. They took an old Nintendo cab (most likely Donkey Kong), put original looking decals on it and then roughed them up to look 30 years old. It ran on a PC though so the HP loading screen killed the effect for me.

Here's a link to a few pics I took while we had it. There was a constant line for the entire two days we had it.

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg488/arcadelegacy/ "

>>http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=88295

So there seems to be a PC Version of it... wonder if it is a copy is already on the loose.

How about the flash/new version that was WIP? Any progress here?

cheers,

Dan

Hey all, I found a Nintendo Popeye cab locally for a great price and definitely want to work on a Fix-It-Felix cab. This will be my first time doing anything like this, any advice? Is the Popeye cab a good choice for the replica? Any info on installing a computer/monitor inside for MAME stuff? Any info at all would be helpful, thanks!

HAHA you are right and now that you say that I remember someone mentioning this early on when I first made the FIFjr graphics. So having it messed up is actually more authentic and better. :) BTW I just now realized I forgot to create the other instruction card that goes below the bezel on the left side like this one for DK. I may have to do that this weekend.

Dk_inst_long.jpg

Haha, yeah it was bothering me one night so I had to research it. I also like that it mimics the original, it's perfectly flawed. :)

Someone asked about that other mini instruction card before. Did they make one to match a Felix cab or was it the original DK graphic? Either way it shouldn't be too tough to create. If you make that, let me know. ;)

I'm attempting to recreate the game in Flash. Does anyone know where I can find sprite sheets or samples of the audio tracks? So far, I've recreated some of the sprites from screen captures, but it's a very slow process.

Go Man! Go !!!!! ( i hope you can make a vertical version too)

I'm attempting to recreate the game in Flash. Does anyone know where I can find sprite sheets or samples of the audio tracks? So far, I've recreated some of the sprites from screen captures, but it's a very slow process.

I posted the music to dropbox.

T-X:flute:

For any of you converting an old DK, Popeye, or any standard Nintendo cab to a FIFjr.. and you will no longer be using the control panel, bezel, and marquee please let me know and I might be interested in buying those from you. Since FIFjr control panel has a different layout than any other Nintendo cab control panel its best to build one. When it comes to the marquee and bezel its best to get new tinted plexi for both.

Archived