Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

How do you charge your xbox 360 controllers???

kylecp1979

I have 2 with this charging kit:

1004004010911791.jpg

Worked amazing and I kept the AAA battery cases for backup.

Unfortunately, after years of loyal service, they are pretty much done for and I'm forced to use AAA batteries again. Also, I can't seem to find the charging cables anymore.

I'd buy the loose batteries again as I already have the charging station, but my controllers see little use atm. And I'm considering replacing them with xbONE controllers if I start regularly using multiple controllers again.

In the end, this works great. you can of course keep the cables as backup and/or buy a couple of extra batteries as they're way less expensive than the actual official kit and can be had with a larger capacity.

I use a Nyko charging station which has worked very well for me. But I use the wii classic controller pro along with the dolphin bar as my primary controller. I only use the 360 pads for PC games. I'm still not a fan of the directional pad on the 360 controllers.

I'm very surprised my method wasn't mentioned.

I use Recharge-able AA batteries.

But I use a LOT of them.

Basically it's like this:

I have 2 X360 Controllers, so that's 4 AA batteries. However, I have an AA Battery charger with another 4 AAs that are charged. When the ones in the controller run low, I swap them out with the charged ones. That way, as I drain the new batteries, the old ones are filling.

I prefer this method because you only have to stop for all of about 10 seconds before you are up and running again. I use this for my all my controllers on all systems that use batteries. so I have like 3 chargers lol.

Thanks for the suggestion but im not a fan of batteries in my controllers. I wish microsoft would just put rechargeable batteries in there controllers. 

REALLY!??

I Hate how Sony does that. I have to tether myself to my console and sit right in front of my TV when my controller dies, and I'd rather sit on the couch.

Archived