Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking into so much about this since hearing about it and I think I've made good process but now I'm stuck at HS Startup.exe so that I can always use my PS3 controller. 

I know I'm new here but what does it take to download this as it's always coming up with an error?

Thanks

I've been looking into so much about this since hearing about it and I think I've made good process but now I'm stuck at HS Startup.exe so that I can always use my PS3 controller. 

I know I'm new here but what does it take to download this as it's always coming up with an error?

Thanks

This thread isn't for tech support. You should make your own topic in the support section and be more specific about what trouble you're having. Hopefully someone will be able to help you.

To answer the topic, yes I like it. The only real trouble with it is no cohesive "START HERE" setup/tutorial guides on this site making it overly hard to get going with it.

Autohotkey is a good example. It's far, far more complex than HyperSpin, yet it's actually easier to figure out because of how smart and well done the website tutorial section is.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I love hyperspin.but it is so hard when your internet is limited 10gb permonth.

It will take me years to setup the emulators and the roms.

And really hard when you live in a country no one knows no one can help,

I love this forum.Thanks for the people who tried to help me.

Who really made this hyperspin program,

Regards Gorkem

really love it, takes some learning, and also you must have some good xml´s to compare your roms

I also would love for the ability in which rockectlauncher automatically downloads all the media for you....instead of having to do it on my own and renaming and god knows what

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey fellow Hyperspinners, I only found out about front ends for emulators about a week ago now, and I've been really drawn in with this Hyperspin stuff.

I just became a platinum member there as I really want to complete my setup, well my setup so far, I've only got 14 systems in my Hyperspin just now because I've pretty much filled my 2TB drive with stuff, but I'm just backing up a bunch of the larger non Hyperspin related stuff I had on my HDD and sticking it onto my external drive so that I can now download all the artwork for all my ROMs and systems, also I will donate to Emumovies as well so I can get the higher res video snap packs for them as well.

I really can't thank all you guys who made this stuff possible enough, it's an amazing piece of kit, though I very nearly gave up with it because I was finding it super difficult to setup until I discovered Simply Austins YouTube channel, that guys videos helped me get a better understanding of how all of this stuff works, if it wasn't for his channel I would probably still be struggling with this stuff.

I've still got a lot of other systems that I want to add into my setup, but I need to wait until I can afford a decent sized HDD first before I can download all the M.A.M.E stuff though, and I want the PlayStation ROM sets as well, I'm considering a 6TB drive, that should be more than enough for me I think.

Anyway, thanks so much for making this kind of stuff possible folks, this is my first post on the forum here, but I will try and contribute as best as I can and try to help new members out who are having any issues trying to set their systems up for the first time, because I feel pretty confident now setting things up, except for the M.A.M.E stuff, I am going to have to search through this forum to try and figure out exactly what I need to download for the M.A.M.E stuff, as there is so many files, and I just haven't got the first clue which ones I need to go for.

I love HyperSpin!!!!!! :)

• Avar unpinned this topic

Archived