Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Launchbox does not have many artist for things like boxart, carts etc. It does have a very early database that is still being worked and is open for anyone of the community to fill in data and add images. Where launchbox does shine is the feedback directly from Jason Carr to the community. They also have a lot of amazing themes and now plugin support to make things even better. The growth over the last year has been incredible and will only get better. We do need more talented artist instead of just ripping images from HyperSpin but we have had a few very talented HyperSpinners drop by and say hello with hints at helping in our lacking areas. Try not to think of it as HyperSpin vs Launchbox and instead think of it an opportunity for both come out in a better place than originally before.

3 hours ago, keltoigael said:

Launchbox does not have many artist for things like boxart, carts etc. It does have a very early database that is still being worked and is open for anyone of the community to fill in data and add images. Where launchbox does shine is the feedback directly from Jason Carr to the community. They also have a lot of amazing themes and now plugin support to make things even better. The growth over the last year has been incredible and will only get better. We do need more talented artist instead of just ripping images from HyperSpin but we have had a few very talented HyperSpinners drop by and say hello with hints at helping in our lacking areas. Try not to think of it as HyperSpin vs Launchbox and instead think of it an opportunity for both come out in a better place than originally before.

[off topic] I'm wondering if you might still have 1080p versions of your intro videos.... any chance of  re-upping somewhere?

On 5/12/2017 at 0:48 PM, griffin518 said:

[off topic] I'm wondering if you might still have 1080p versions of your intro videos.... any chance of  re-upping somewhere?

They are dead. Someone might have copies somewhere. I am not particularly proud of them, which is why I deleted them.

Well someone could write a dirty joke of the day plug-in, and i'm sure you might get a few people asking what drives someone to write a plug-in like that as well.  It's just something that someone has an interest in.  Shouldn't be that big of a deal.

i like hyperspin but it look like missing many features like screen pin code (Parental code ) that included with wiiflow or kodi as example.

the main advantage is to protect family age from playing roms or movies it is good feature to waiting to be release with new updates of hyperspin .

i hope also there more option for layout for covers and native filter and search form hyperspin .

:goodnight:

:)

• Avar unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Archived