Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyper Pin Custom Decal Sets - 2 examples of modified sets for clients

dfwArcade

Greetings Spinners & Pinners, please check out a couple of Hyper Pin decal sets custom designed from our exisiting generic set for pinball cabs.

Hyper Pin Decal Set - Multi Character Design Update

My client wanted a modification of our Hyper Pin generic decal set. We upped the amount of pinball characters in such a way to keep the original design concept in check but also make it more custom. We also revisited the top design layout with Adam’s Family and Star Trek artwork. I made a carbon fiber fire design background to update the original Hyper Pin generic decal set. The dark carbon and colorful fire with updated characters creates an elaborate design with more detailed work to admire. We added Monster Bash and South Park to the design front with the fire and brimstone feel to really pop the classic pinball characters.

post-20148-142870600782_thumb.jpg

Hyper Pin Custom Decal Set - Black Knight

Another client wanted to modify our current Hyper Pin generic set by adding the Black Knight to the series of characters. We added a 3D grid background and revisited the top design as well. The 3D grid pattern wraps around to the side art from the front to create a seemless pattern. The tops got an update and the set matches the new sides and front design layout and color motif.

post-20148-142870600794_thumb.jpg

Please check out my galleries for these and other designs for Pinball, Bartop, Arcade standup & Pedestal style cabinets. I also offer logo design and pretty much anything else you may need from the design world.

Please visit my website (which is still in development). You can send me an email by visiting the site:

http://www.jwgfx.com

Thank you. All the best!

Josh

post-20148-142870600767_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870600775_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870600779_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870600784_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870600788_thumb.jpg

post-20148-14287060079_thumb.jpg

post-20148-142870600792_thumb.jpg

Good point mameman! I have. It's a concern. It's sort of like seeing graffiti as illegal or Tattoo artists possibly not paying for rights to designs or hiring an artist to paint a mural of Mario for you kids room... it's a tough to really know how to stand on the issue.

I'm sure some people may take my designs and replicate it without my knowledge; sort of like 'what comes around goes around'. At the end of the day these projects help me become a better artist for my commercial free design clients and my regular job in network media.

Archived