Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

ok...please tell me im NOT crazy

craiganderson

• 3 weeks later...

It's probably embedded into the flash file(s) that make up HS. I have seen it once. It tripped me out because I had just played a bunch of mortal kombat an then saw it in the HS UI so I was like 'No more of this game for a while.'

It's probably embedded into the flash file(s) that make up HS. I have seen it once. It tripped me out because I had just played a bunch of mortal kombat an then saw it in the HS UI so I was like 'No more of this game for a while.'

It has nothing to do with HS.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4.

• 1 month later...

One late night i see him, I must tell that I am crazy for games, but just a few of them I played them completely, until i become a master... There where mostly sonic and knuckles, I end the game with 99 lifes and 99 continues and transform supersonic in mushroom Hill some. And the other was Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate... Best gaming time of my life. So i almost cry when i see him again screaming something in English that I never understood in my childhood... Thanks djvj... Or maybe I was too tired and seeing things ?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

seen him too - got really paranoid. Did not think it had somethig to do with Hyperlaunch - I assumed malware or virus. So I've scanned my computer with different AV/Anti Malware scanners :)

found the guy in a windows temp folder but deleted him, also this toasty sound file - next time I'll upload the pic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived